Portable DVD players

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

Anyone know of a good English magazine that gives a good idea of whats about/whats hot/whats not etc?

Or even know of a good website?

Thinking of buying one and really wanted some ideas of whats good value and what sucks!

Thanks in advance :)

/bow

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
The only ones i actually know are Nuts and Zoo. But Nuts is by far the best. It shows hot girls, hot cars, new gadgets and loads of other stuff :)

RejuvFluff

Banned
The guys in the store prolly knows something...
if you ask wich one is better(and tell them to give their personal opinion and not the salesman opinion(everything is awsome, but the most expensive one is the best))I'm pretty sure he/she will help j0 oot

X

xGenocidex

Agree with soulfly :p laptop battery power will last longer i think + better in long run for other things like work and such.. i had a portable dvd player not so long back and they are utter crap :/

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Agree with soulfly :p laptop battery power will last longer i think + better in long run for other things like work and such.. i had a portable dvd player not so long back and they are utter crap :/

but laptops are alot more expensive aint they? :touch:

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for replies guys :)

Laptop is way too expensive just for having by the side of me bed or for playing dvd's on long journeys.

Surprised I wasn't recommended to strap a TV to my head and have a 100 mile extension lead running from my house!

Thanks for advice but am still looking for a magazine or website that might explain the different dvd players in more detail and rate them. Guess I'll have to keep looking . . .

Thanks anyhow

/bow

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
Thanks for replies guys :)

Laptop is way too expensive just for having by the side of me bed or for playing dvd's on long journeys.

Surprised I wasn't recommended to strap a TV to my head and have a 100 mile extension lead running from my house!

Thanks for advice but am still looking for a magazine or website that might explain the different dvd players in more detail and rate them. Guess I'll have to keep looking . . .

Thanks anyhow

/bow
Lori have you tried which ? helps me sometimes before i plunge me old mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom