Population & RP Figures

Bunn

Banned
Combines Prydwen and Excalibur makes grim reading for mids and albion has half the population while all those zergling hib casters are raking in the rps.

pop2hg2.gif

Percentages are rounded up/down, figures from http://www.daoceuro.co.uk/ so may be slightly out also.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Cant believe that mids has 900 active characters. :x
And heh at the 17% of total rp's made ^^
But no worries, the server is more active than ever, nothing needs to be done. :(

Bunn

Banned
Cant believe that mids has 900 active characters. :x
And heh at the 17% of total rp's made ^^
But no worries, the server is more active than ever, nothing needs to be done. :(

Think it counts anything active thats been logged on within the past 2 weeks.

So anyone not playing much, playing avalon, playing another realm or anything like that thats logged on once will add to the population, also if people log on several different charecters also it counts towards it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The more you add on fights the less rps you get, Brite. You should know that by now :|

Only thing it showes is that albs and mids pve much more, while hibernia is far more pvp active.

Septina

Part of the furniture
The more you add on fights the less rps you get, Brite. You should know that by now :|

Only thing it showes is that albs and mids pve much more, while hibernia is far more pvp active.

I know your group doesnt add, but seriously, take a look at your own realm first. ^^
And i think the only reason why Hib is so pvp active atm is the 5 relics you're storing in your frontier. ^^

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I know your group doesnt add, but seriously, take a look at your own realm first. ^^
And i think the only reason why Hib is so pvp active atm is the 5 relics you're storing in your frontier. ^^

Its ~ 50/26/24 atm (alb/hib/mid). The stuff Brite says is ofcourse utter bullshit, cause why should only the Mid realm have this problem. I do agree though that the Mid population is rather low, usually it has a bit more then Hibernia.
And ye relic advantage always drew people from the otherside and with the underpopulation bonus its great for pve aswell!
Cba what anyone says about relics, having 2 power relics is a bit over the top at times (1k+ dmg on eld with crits, ~850 heals on dr00d, etc). Btw!

Bunn

Banned
You really do talk shit somtimes tuthmes

how would you know anything about what goes on in midgard when you have never played mid.

Keep having fun with those relics you took from midgard at 11am only to save them from the albs and that you would give them back or somthing along those lines......

as for me talking bullshit, care to point out where?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
You really do talk shit somtimes tuthmes

as for me talking bullshit, care to point out where?

Lets see.

Bunn said:
how would you know anything about what goes on in midgard when you have never played mid.

I've got mid chars avalon, just fyi.

Bunn said:
Keep having fun with those relics you took from midgard at 11am only to save them from the albs and that you would give them back or somthing along those lines......

I wasnt even online when they took them, nor have i ever defended them vs mids. Or atleast not to my knowledge, even said when we're in a fg that we werent gonne defend them if mids where to attack it. Then again, this would be against the SotG, so i might have to!

Or.

Bunn said:
So anyone not playing much, playing avalon, playing another realm or anything like that thats logged on once will add to the population, also if people log on several different charecters also it counts towards it.

Which counts for all 3 realms, so whats your point with it.

So basically all you wrote in this thread is bullshit. Gw Brite.

Bunn

Banned
I've got mid chars avalon, just fyi.
Regarding english cluster which you brought up about mids PvEing. Playing mid on a different server allows you to comment on the amount of mids that play and what they do on a different server like you were saying? No it doesnt.

I wasnt even online when they took them, nor have i ever defended them vs mids. Or atleast not to my knowlidge, even said when we're in a fg that we werent gonne defend them if mids where to attack it. Then again, this would be against the SotG, so i might have to!
Ive not been playing much recently so no comment. The main point i was getting at is that all these zerging casters (the reason for hibs high lwrp) have suddenly come from nowhere, and you think this isnt because of the relics?

Which counts for all 3 realms, so whats your point with it.
I could use the exact same arguement on you saying mids PvE more.

The facts tell you so much and then ive relied on my experience to make presumptions also, playing both hib and mid, albion not being hard to predict either.

The presumptions i made were

Theres a large hib caster zerg, and a heavy hib stealth force out.

More than usual, id say this is because because of the current relic status.

Alb zerg is smaller than the usual.

Id say this is because because of the current relic status, because of the action they get matched on numbers by hibs, and due to sucking/relics they loose and log. Although if you ask sorin this is due to albion being severly underpowered..... ke meight.

Mids have a low population and an even lower LWRP

I'd say this is because when logging in there arnt any mids online to RvR and there arnt many PvEing, go look at the trading forum, mid section is dead, go look on the midgard section, hardly any PvE raids. So if people arnt getting MLs/PL/Farming items, just what PvE are they doing? Its pretty obvious that most mid players either log on to pay rent or log on and then log off due to boredom. Most likely logging onto avalon or hibernia. Id like to see your reasoning that mids are PvEing.... a dead server, a dead realm and GOA lieing about sorting out dyvet..... why anyone would level and template a charecter on mid with the current status i dont know.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Regarding english cluster which you brought up about mids PvEing. Playing mid on a different server allows you to comment on the amount of mids that play and what they do on a different server like you were saying? No it doesnt.

Not what you said Brite. You said i never played Mid. Please note that Hibs have bin in the same situation Mids have bin not long ago, so yeh i would say, even someone who hasnt played on Mid/Dyvet has something to say about it.

Bunn said:
Ive not been playing much recently so no comment. The main point i was getting at is that all these zerging casters (the reason for hibs high lwrp) have suddenly come from nowhere, and you think this isnt because of the relics?

Try to read my posts a little bit better if you done it at all.

Tuthmes said:
And ye relic advantage always drew people from the otherside and with the underpopulation bonus its great for pve aswell!
Cba what anyone says about relics, having 2 power relics is a bit over the top at times (1k+ dmg on eld with crits, ~850 heals on dr00d, etc). Btw!

Nuff said.

Ye there are more hibs/albs out in rvr then mids. Think nobody will deny that. Think this is a great excuse to roll Mid atm ^^. Not much pve'ing/trading goin on in Hib either, nor does the stuff on my CM sell at all (yes i did /listmerchant again).

Bunn

Banned
Apart from being perdantic you have nothing to back up these comments of me talking "bullshit" though do you?

Where as what i have said, i have backed up my reasons with reasonable explinatons

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Not what you said Brite. You said i never played Mid. Please note that Hibs have bin in the same situation Mids have bin not long ago, so yeh i would say, even someone who hasnt played on Mid/Dyvet has something to say about it.

He didn't specify mid/dyvet but from the context it should be obvious surely? This is the forum for discussing RvR on Dyvet. Comparing mid/limors to mid/dyvet is just silly though. There aren't enough people on mid/dyvet to form even one PuG group. Rarely see more than 100 online. 1/4 of /who are shaman. Stealthers and soloers and the occasional set group make up the rest.

Mids seem to suffer more from low numbers than other realms. The best examples to look at are the other low pop clusters, such as glastonbury - The mid realm died their first. Also mids on the spanish (or italian?) server still hadn't activated the mauler class until they only needed just 3 relics, more evidence to show how mids suffer when the pops get low.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Funnily enough, though Brite and Tuth are in different realms, dont you both want the same thing? A bit of hot 8v8 action?

Everyone always at each others throats on here, shame as the pops are so low.

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
is it not a case with mid that its more difficult to form a balanced pug (need for pac healer, aug/mend healer, shammy etc) whereas alb needs a cleric or two and a sorc and fill rest of slots as they wish.
Hibs kinda middle ground i guess.

hense, log on your mid toon, no healers to be found...log off or PVE.

Just an observation, please dont let the trolls flame me to bits :flame:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Apart from being perdantic you have nothing to back up these comments of me talking "bullshit" though do you?

Where as what i have said, i have backed up my reasons with reasonable explinatons

Lets make this simple for you then.

You write:
Bunn said:

This counts for all 3 realms, no? As for the rest, i think i showed i agree'd upon the fotm realmhuggers long ago.

Cadelin said:

Ohh funny, i recall fighting atleast 3 different fg mids yesterday. Even got added on mids. It felt great, ill admit :|
The pug we met l8r on last night whas particulairly fun and hade good fights vs them. Apoc Reload is always there aswell btw.
Hibs have bin in the same situation, i remember somewhere near december having a red hibernia and hardly anyone out.

I got a feeling this thread is gonne go soon into the usual Mid whinge of how nerfed they are and have bin over the years, but lets see ^^.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
is it not a case with mid that its more difficult to form a balanced pug (need for pac healer, aug/mend healer, shammy etc) whereas alb needs a cleric or two and a sorc and fill rest of slots as they wish.
Hibs kinda middle ground i guess.

hense, log on your mid toon, no healers to be found...log off or PVE.

Just an observation, please dont let the trolls flame me to bits :flame:

Ahh its started already, keep it up.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ohh funny, i recall fighting atleast 3 different fg mids yesterday. Even got added on mids. It felt great, ill admit :|
The pug we met l8r on last night whas particulairly fun and hade good fights vs them. Apoc Reload is always there aswell btw.
Hibs have bin in the same situation, i remember somewhere near december having a red hibernia and hardly anyone out.

So two of those groups were TC and Apoc Reloaded, they aren't PuGs. That means there was possibly one PuG group out. As I was saying its incredibly difficult to make a PuG on mid/dyvet atm.

Mid is dead and only a cluster with another server will fix that. I should point out that when I say mid I mean mid/dyvet there. I wouldn't want you to get all confused and think that I was saying mid/Limors was dead......

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So two of those groups were TC and Apoc Reloaded, they aren't PuGs. That means there was possibly one PuG group out. As I was saying its incredibly difficult to make a PuG on mid/dyvet atm.

Mid is dead and only a cluster with another server will fix that. I should point out that when I say mid I mean mid/dyvet there. I wouldn't want you to get all confused and think that I was saying mid/Limors was dead......

First of, I said "atleast" 3fg.

Where did i ever compair mid/limors with mid/dyvet. All Brite did whas saying i never played mid. Then comes back with, well i ment mid/dyvet, but like i said hibs have bin there aswell, so whats the point?

Stop trying to be smart with your flaming and try to make a constructive whinge about how nerfed midgard is and if it bothers you that much, roll on alb or hib.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
logged on all my crafters (6) this week to upgrade hero/ranger/NS and BB account to get CL10 on hero so thats like 8 extra for hib that arent true "active" accounts

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
First of, I said "atleast" 3fg.

Where did i ever compair mid/limors with mid/dyvet. All Brite did whas saying i never played mid. Then comes back with, well i ment mid/dyvet, but like i said hibs have bin there aswell, so whats the point?

Stop trying to be smart with your flaming and try to make a constructive whinge about how nerfed midgard is and if it bothers you that much, roll on alb or hib.

"atleast" you say but you don't actually say who? When I was logged in last on my healer there were 5 non bot healers online, remind me how you make 3 fg with that let alone more!

Brite said you didn't play mid, refering to mid/dyvet. You said yes I do, refering to mid/Limors. Therefore you clearly think that Dyvet and Limors are comparable. If you don't think this maybe you should clarify this by saying something like: "I don't play mid/dyvet so I am in no position to comment about populations problems there"

Your comments about hibs being there before are also wrong. The mid populations is lower than the hib populations ever was. Check the underpopulated bonus if you aren't sure. Go find the stats which showed the entire hib realm making less than 9 million realm points in a week...

You also need to point out where I said midgard was nerfed? I simply stated how difficult it was to make groups there on mid/dyvet. I have rolled Avalon myself and its so much easier to get groups there even though I don't speak German. The alliance I am in often has more people online than the whole of mid/dyvet.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved

We ran as a 6-8 man group all night. Not sure where you draw the line between PUG and set group, but guessing we were borderline.. ;) Reason we didn't get more people was because we where to l33t to invite. Just ask Tuthmes, he knows. :rolleyes:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
We ran as a 6-8 man group all night. Not sure where you draw the line between PUG and set group, but guessing we were borderline.. ;) Reason we didn't get more people was because we where to l33t to invite. Just ask Tuthmes, he knows. :rolleyes:

Indeed.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Funnily enough, though Brite and Tuth are in different realms, dont you both want the same thing? A bit of hot 8v8 action?

Everyone always at each others throats on here, shame as the pops are so low.

Looking at those numbers, I feel like crying irl!

But I won't, because im not as emo as vlad! :p

But seriously, thats shit numbers for a cluster.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

I didn't play on thursday but I knew you ran. TC always runs Sunday, Monday, Thursday. That makes it a set group. Sure you need replacements but given how useless the opposition is if we call you guys a PuG we will have to start calling Manisch's and Tuthmes' groups ROGLords.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't play on thursday but I knew you ran. TC always runs Sunday, Monday, Thursday. That makes it a set group. Sure you need replacements but given how useless the opposition is if we call you guys a PuG we will have to start calling Manisch's and Tuthmes' groups ROGLords.

Usually we run with 6 or more set grp players so no thats not really a pug I'd agree but last night i'd say we definitely were a pug with only me, nate, jollz on our usual chars and perly on shaman and then 2-4 others joining us (as and when we lowered our 1337'ness to invite ofc (hi tuth) ;)

Saying that tho we actually had a mostly fun time last night and 1 awesome 7 vs many fight vs a fg with 1fg adding and then another fg added at the end and when you win those its a great buzz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom