Population issues?

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Population issues?

Recently, since the 20% bonus on order actually I've noticed a massive problem with prime time scenarios and open RvR. Last night for example we were having scenarios popping with 3fg of order and just over 2fg of destruction, out of that 12 order were 40`s and 3 destruction were 40. Obviously this is a waste of time for both sides. In the morning yesterday we had 9 destruction in a scenario against 12 order despite there being 3 of my guildies queing individually for scenarios..
In open RvR destruction have been heavily outnumbered every day for the last 3 days at least and not by a few but by 30-50 in most cases.

There's definately something going wrong on our server currently and if it carries on this way it will only get worse as destruction start to quit with no chance of winning. Now before anyone jumps on and starts saying this is rubbish look at the facts, que for a few scenarios tonight in tier 3 or 4 and you'll notice a massive difference in levels and numbers, tier 4 scenarios are a complete waste of time for destruction currently as you always come up against 10+ level 40 order in set groups.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe you should go for Open RvR?
After all, if you want to stay in scenarios, this shouldn't be the correct game

Case

Fledgling Freddie
When someone is levelling up scenarios are the best way to get some RvR I think you will find. Open RvR is most suitable once you hit 40.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, my bad...I misread your post.
Sorry about that. I misunderstood part of it. I thought you were speaking about RvR in scenarios at level 40.
I'm just not awake today... :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tier 4 scenarios are a complete waste of time for destruction currently as you always come up against 10+ level 40 order in set groups.

thats the Orders way to make up for their failures in ORVR.

they use set groups in scenarios as a Epeen booster :)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Strange, everytime i queu, it seems like at least 1 pre made from destro lvl 40, most of the times 10 out of 12 lvl 40 destro side and order plays crap shit.
So i guess it comes down what time and queu you land in.

Faya

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Strange in Scenarios i only meet Destruction premades and in Open RvR im always outnumbered against Destruction, must be in the wrong place all the time, but thats justa talent i got from the DaoC days, always end up at the business end of a middie zerg :)

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Yer I was wondering if we were playing on the same server... I tend to come across more Destruction premades, than order ones.. and looking at the war map, Destruction aint doing too bad overall..

put it down to Green grass on the other side maybe

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
put it down to Green grass on the other side maybe

more then likely yes. probably due to the fact the the ppl complaining about premades usually isnt part of one themself, me included.

that being said i really wish Mythic made premades only face other premades. its really not that fun, either for them or us, to have a bunch of pugs in the fight. well maybe slightly more fun for the premades as they usually have a zonepush to deal with, and a free win is a free win.

/edit: but its guaranteed not fun for the pugs that isnt part of a premade for one valid reason or another to be steamrolled game after game after game.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Population is grand, Destruction had the advantage last night and got a fortress because of it. Over the weekend Order had a good few number around ubt tht was to be expected considering we capped a Fort last Tuesday tbh if they had not of reacted the serever would have been in real trouble as it stands both realms can now take forts and the defense of a zone will and should start in the middle map.

I cannot speak of scenarios because the 20 times I have actually ever been in scenarios at level 40 were merely to help lock a zone down. I detest level 40's grinding Rp's on lesser enemies then throwing it around like they are superb.

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Outnumbered ?! What happened to :
Speedwarp -> CC / Kite -> Assist kill -> CC / Kite -> Assist kill -> Speedwarp

Ohh ya. WAR doesnt have CC / Speed / Debuff + Assist kill

Guess being more than the others is the best "skill" ;)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Does this mean there is life T2, T3 and T4 on Karak Hirn? Would love to get my Destro chars levelled but stopped playing due to being the only person in a zone.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
yeah every now and then theres the odd warband or 2 running around pve'ing keeps/BO's.

because, god forbid attacking a DEFENDED keep.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah every now and then theres the odd warband or 2 running around pve'ing keeps/BO's.

because, god forbid attacking a DEFENDED keep.

can just about understand not wanting to attack a defended keep - especially if you've only just got enough to have a chance on the lord

(having successfully defended a keep with a zealot and a shaman vs almost 3 groups of order...)

Defending BOs can be good fun too though :) and slightly less unfair. Had a great few fights versus order in Shadowlands/Ellyrion the other night, just fighting over the objectives.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
had a hour at lunchtime today and queued for a sc. Result 12 order all under 39 and a Dest premade. Sooner they make Lvl 40 only sc's and 31-39 sc's the better imo.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
can just about understand not wanting to attack a defended keep - especially if you've only just got enough to have a chance on the lord

(having successfully defended a keep with a zealot and a shaman vs almost 3 groups of order...)

Defending BOs can be good fun too though :) and slightly less unfair. Had a great few fights versus order in Shadowlands/Ellyrion the other night, just fighting over the objectives.

when theres 2 warbands attacking its plenty many to deal with both the lord and any defenders. sure it takes a while but its still doable. but ppl dont wanna put that much effort into it. so if they can't pve it they aint interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom