Population increase

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know what Goa did at the french games show, but looks like they have increased the population somehow.. Woot GOA.. well done...

:m00:

Attachments

• pop.jpg
    pop.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 438

Gahn

Resident Freddy
That's fucking sad, oh well glad i left months ago.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ah well, people tried to reinject life in the server(via irvr) as GOA did NOTHING to help the loyal subscribers(except ban a few due to "SOTG" issues)

I hope you will take your money elsewhere when WAR is released, I for one will not give another penny to GOA

DeathsBows

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know what Goa did at the french games show, but looks like they have increased the population somehow.. Woot GOA.. well done...

hahah a few old hibs popped back on before their accounts ran out and we got pissed in tnn with lamfhota and other npcs before they have to go
to the fronteers to help replace the ones you albies keep zerging at night.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
hahah a few old hibs popped back on before their accounts ran out and we got pissed in tnn with lamfhota and other npcs before they have to go

Trust me "us Albsies" hate the midnight pve crew as much as Hibs and Mids do :p

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
The screen with the stats on it... I gues its not realy increased player base.. rather some UK players that switched server as it was unplayabel on all the english talking once. So, infact still a stagnating number I think.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
think sarcasm is lost on these boards.... :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When was the picture taken? Can't be at primetime

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie
Dear lord, Iv been watching the pop count with a rather worried eye for the past few months. and I found it rather telling that the pop of excal/pryd was less than 200 at sunday afternoon, (112+66 at 6pm). but those stats are rather bad. Looks like I moved to test the waters on the US clasic cluster none to soon.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I remember when Pryd had a insanely good population :( Back in the day...

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie

i'm afraid this is now whats killing it for me :(

ZiggY

One of Freddy's beloved
Not played in 2 years but i hate the thought of it dying..best game i ever played tbh

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Camlann more population then Excal, unless i log on with more then 3 accounts ...

sad

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
"I kill myself, I blow my brains onto the wall, see you in hell, I will not take this anymore!"

/drama off.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
:( sad - just not enough done to keep it going really, which is why people have a) left (like me) or b) moved to US.

does make me wonder if the EU servers of WAR are going to be missing most of the old DAOC'ers as we all roll on US to start with to avoid GOA?

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
It sux all round !!! eventually im sure all servers will go to shit. They should have saved Dyvet while they could!!!

Laddey

FH is my second home
rofl >.< appauling! I feel sorry for people that put so much effort and shit into the characters.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
26 ppl on English cluster, that's 3 fg + 2 ppl so there are still adders :(

With time it will decrease to 16 so there will be only 2 fgs on the server, 1337 ppl will have fun after 6 years of struggling through the zerg!

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly this is why I'm playing wow instead of daoc. I hope WAR won't be the same in this aspect.

Well, some "adders" was much worse then those actually going abit overboard with the non adding bit.

I never cared if people added, helped or whatever, but if people run like nutters, just to get few hits in, thats when it is annoying, because then you know it's only because they where RP greedy and nothing else.

So for the realm my a*rse, many of those adding just wanted RP's and nothing else, and thats why they had to add on everything in sight.

I do agree on some takeing the no adding bit to hard though.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Been running round thid on US classic with my wizzy, fired off a few bolts on a mid I thought was fighting a Hib, turns out it was an Alb, I ran over afterwards sorry for adding mate, he was like wtf he was the nme kill em all :)

Haha must be an alb thing, we got chatting he was a yank but had heard about the 'euro' craze of adding etc, I missed the 'RP' at the end of his name Role player perhaps they should have had that in Europe.

Anyway its too late to worry about 'Game Over on Dyvet'

Eble

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, 1 fg albs, 16 scout and infiltrator, and the hib and the mid just attacking only the albs

Let me gues: All is fed up with bolt range mezz, therges in general ect... 16 archers dosent help, so all goes into owergear to kill the Albs just becose of what they thinks about them and there "OP-ness"

PM: The " ", becose I know that all sides has there ower powered clases, some is just more noticeabel then others.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
If there was a game and nobody was playing, would anybody notice if they fixed all the brokedickshitz with it, such as bot-style buffz, invisibubble stealthness, hour-long infinite ranged (or) instant group mezzmerizationalizm?

Would it be worth someone's time to alter the shit stuff with daoc (including dated animations, audio & spell effects) and re-release it, rather than spending years developing from scratch?

It seems to me that if they aren't making much cash from it in it's current form, they would be more approachable in terms of a buyout of DAoC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom