[QUESTION] Population balance in Open Beta

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
I've not had time to mess around with the open beta myself, but do Destruction still outnumber Order to the same degree they did in Close Beta?

Bometal

Fledgling Freddie
afaik as I see on the server screen : yes ...

Almost all servers : Destruction Full

And order : Medium / low

Therefore I switched from Destruction to Order ... Don't want to join the second "albion" ;)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
afaik as I see on the server screen : yes ...

Almost all servers : Destruction Full

And order : Medium / low

Therefore I switched from Destruction to Order ... Don't want to join the second "albion" ;)

It is actually what I fear for "live" as well - and was what I wanted OB to help me identify.
Question however remains whether or not it'll be like this for live as well :)

But thanks for the reply.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
From all the scenarios I've been in so far, Order has been competing just as well as destro, so hopefully if a realm is overpopulated it will not effect anything so much.

Uara

Part of the furniture
well scenarios should have equalish amounts in theory so shouldnt be too much of a problem. Possibly open rvr will be different. but will hav to see!

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Sunday and monday night, it was more order than destruction, but the ratio changed as more keys were registered it seems. However I am not convinced that it will stay that way come retail. Back in WoW US beta Alliance outnumbered Horde very badly. You know how that ended. Maybe MMOers have changed, I dont know, but I know that the days ahead will be very interesting.

BTW, this is beta and I ve played only about 6 to 8 hours in total I suppose. However I already met a dwarf named "Gimly" and an elf named "Elrond". Go figure...

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
BTW, this is beta and I ve played only about 6 to 8 hours in total I suppose. However I already met a dwarf named "Gimly" and an elf named "Elrond". Go figure...

What no badly spelled Legolas's?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
What no badly spelled Legolas's?

I was about to create a Fagolas out of frustration (and to check out order), but then went with an archmage named Csd.
You know...because of the rainbowshooting and stuff...yeah...I am sad... ><

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Sunday and monday night, it was more order than destruction, but the ratio changed as more keys were registered it seems. However I am not convinced that it will stay that way come retail. Back in WoW US beta Alliance outnumbered Horde very badly. You know how that ended. Maybe MMOers have changed, I dont know, but I know that the days ahead will be very interesting.

Hah, I saw Elrond :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well order is filled with Legolas wannabe's, so i deleted my white lion and rolled destruction and it is refreshing to join RVR groups and have a lot of different classes except the archers.

Will probably be rolling Destruction at release now as i do not want to be joining the realm with the archer army.

Add to the fact that Bright Wizards are blatantly over powered makes me want to reroll to destruction even more, nerf inc for that class. Rolled one on monday just to get a taste and you can decimate pretty much any class with the dots it's just sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom