Populated servers?

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Hello guys hope all is well!

Basically about a month after WAR was released I was forced to stop playing as I was working away at the time and only coming home at the weekends when I had no time to play properly at all. Well I'm back home now and all settled again so I thought I'd re-activate my account...... when I logged in I was told my server had a low population and to think about moving to another.

Fine I thought....... but when I looked through the server list all the EN servers said low.

Obviously I wanna be playing on a busy server etc, so my question is which is a good server to move my characters to? which are most of the Freddy's crew on?

When I had to stop playing a few months ago I noticed I was always playing alone and that I could never get any public quests done because there was never anyone around. I hope this is not the same for the rest of the servers.

Cheers

Chris

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Karak Azgal, Karak Eight Peaks and Karak Hirn are the three most populus servers i believe (Also lots of freddies and ex-DAoC'ers monging around there :p )

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the reply......

What I should of also asked is on these servers which side to peope play on? I've got loads of characters as I was trying to play them all.

chrislocalboy

Fledgling Freddie
Are there any guilds? for order on Karak Hirn? I've just transferred

The sticky at the top of the forum mentions Penta Thrust but there's no online members.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Karak Norn is also high populated but I don't know if anyone on here plays on it.

I think there is people from FH on both sides on Karak Hirn and I dunno about guilds.

eksdee

FH is my second home
as far as i'm aware destru is the 'underdog' on azghal and it is arguably that way on eight peaks also (though personally i'd say order simply has slightly higher population on eight peaks) whereas on hirn order is underpopulated. so i'd say if you're gonna play order - go hirn, and dest on either of azghal or eight peaks.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Order is the highest pop on Hirn I think you will find

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Order is the highest pop on Hirn I think you will find

Dont worry. Dest will have finished their GCSE's in a few months and will be allowed to play on weekdays :)

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
The Order pop crashed for two weeks on Hirn, exams and the start of the new working year seemed to take it's toll. But since the start of the week Order is back to it's old zerging ways showing up 80 to 100 more than Destruction on a average night (especially after the transfers).

The down side is the 20% extra bonus that GoA stuck on means the the faction ratio difference is growing, I'm just hopeing they take it off before the slayer hits or we're going to be in serious trouble.

p.s, Don't worry about civy, he doesn't actually play the game, he just likes posting on forums :clap:

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
Quite a few of the Order guilds on Hirn have taken a hit in terms of guild members. This will undoubtably change in the coming months, especially with slayers coming out.

Destro still outnumber Order on Hirn, but only during the 1-2 hours peak time. Late nights and early evenings generally Order can match or even outnumber destro.

Anyway, welcome to Karak Hirn. If yer still looking for a guild, Sylvan Blades are always open for good players :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom