Poor Villa....

B

bigfoot

I presume you are talking about the FA Cup draw? :)

If so I'm looking forward to Yeovil v Liverpool, if we lose then Houllier will get the sack (bonus!) and we will also go into the history books. If we come through I'll be happy too of course, so kinda win-win from my point of view.

J

Jonaldo

Spurs got Palace at White Hart Lane so I'm happy with that draw :) another local derby and Palace are one of the most out of form teams in the first division :clap:

S

SilverHood

gotta feel sorry for my fellow country man... being Goalie againt Man Utd..... help him god. (not that much, natch)

C

Cpt. Paranoia

Seeing as we're already out of the FA Cup and Bournemouth will probably beat Accrington Stanley in their replay we won't have a game on the 3rd of Dec so I might pop along to Yeovil if I can get tickets. Should be a good game.

R

Rekin

Quick question.

If Aston Villa were to suddenly dissappear from the footballing map, would anyone notice it was gone?

You can extend that to Villa's home city aswell if you want.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Rekin
Quick question.

If Aston Villa were to suddenly dissappear from the footballing map, would anyone notice it was gone?

You can extend that to Villa's home city aswell if you want.
Quite a lot of people as they're a very big Premiership club with huge support. And they're from Birmingham, quite a large 'home city'.

R

Rekin

No, Villa just THINK they're a very big Premiership club. They are the only team in existence with a more inflated sense of their own ego than Manchester United.

And I know Villa hail from Birmingham. But do you honestly think anyone would miss it?

C

Cpt. Paranoia

Originally posted by Rekin
No, Villa just THINK they're a very big Premiership club. They are the only team in existence with a more inflated sense of their own ego than Manchester United.

And I know Villa hail from Birmingham. But do you honestly think anyone would miss it?

Been reading 4-4-2 recently?

R

Rekin

No. I don't need magazines to tell me Villa are poo.

C

Cpt. Paranoia

There was an article of the Birmingham derby where Villa's sense of over-inflated self-importance was mentioned and covered at great length, hence the reason I asked.

R

Rekin

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Yes, a lot of people.

You absolutely sure about that? I've lived near Brum for quite some time and I have yet to find anyone who has a kind word to say about it. (I still remember Jeremy Clarkson's quote about Brum - There are lots of signs diverting you past it, but nothing to entice you in)

T

Tenko

Well they just made a toll road to divert you pass Birmingham.

It's quite popular I believe :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom