poor pally

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
can someone give me a guide on how to make those fg's of mids and hibs stop steamroll my poor littel pally when im solo? :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Why even bother to try and solo in emain. Theres nothing but adders, leechers, fgs, zergs out there since all realms can port there.
If you wanna solo go beno docks, brynja bridge or something.
Might not be constant action but atleast you wont get zerged. :p

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Giga said:
anywhere, for the past hours emain
Explains it then geting added on in emain all the time, better try beno and avoid irvr all the time.

Try to be at places where it isn't crowded.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Why even bother to try and solo in emain. Theres nothing but adders, leechers, fgs, zergs out there since all realms can port there.
Not get zerged at brynja? :D

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
ill try that, probely get steamrolled there now ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
if u are solo and visible the last place u should roam is where iRvR is

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:

That's not true, you get zerged there too. Most likely by 3-5 Mids from stealth that are all RR7+.

Pathetic situation for solo'ers. I had a mean whine thread already typed yesterday night at 03:30 am but the zerging stealth scum playing on this cluster isn't even worth it.

Solo RvR is dead, it's surfing the zerg now or "fighting" your Mid group and Random Roleplayers. Not much variety.

illu

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
That's not true, you get zerged there too. Most likely by 3-5 Mids from stealth that are all RR7+.

Pathetic situation for solo'ers. I had a mean whine thread already typed yesterday night at 03:30 am but the zerging stealth scum playing on this cluster isn't even worth it.

Solo RvR is dead, it's surfing the zerg now or "fighting" your Mid group and Random Roleplayers. Not much variety.

I think I found your Tripolar (heretic?) toon yesterday night real late, what a great 1on1 fight :> I thought I was dead tbh, somehow pulled through at the end! :>

See you out there soon

Oli - Illu

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Answer: They won't stop zerging you, ever, the end :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
illu said:
I think I found your Tripolar (heretic?) toon yesterday night real late, what a great 1on1 fight :> I thought I was dead tbh, somehow pulled through at the end! :>

See you out there soon

Oli - Illu

Yes, I went to there again to look for you to just to get jumped by 3 high RR Mid stealthers. Then I went to Beno to get ganked by 3 Mid tanks and 2 Mid stealthers. Then I went to Emain to get ganked by 6 Hib stealthers.

Then I decided to do assa missions to ding RR6L1 and never play a visible char solo again. I'll get the Tic group RAs now and surf the zerg or just don't play it.

In the fight against you I dumped a lot of abilities but I think I didn't land anything but the sucky anytime :(.

At the end of the day I don't want to spent gold for charges and artifact/armor repair and give out RPs to people who fight me x vs 1 and hit vanish when I am about to take one out or who just double PA me. I can be a masochist for a while but the cowardness some people put into the game really hurts me.

I'll level and equip one more group char (Armsman) and an Infiltrator since it was my dream from the start of my DAoC career few years ago on Cam and see how it goes then, if the RvR doesn't have more variety in the mid term, I'll prolly go and play something else.

Soon everybody will run just stealthers or heavy tanks in solo or surf the zerg. Oh well...

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
At the end of the day I don't want to spent gold for charges and artifact/armor repair and give out RPs to people who fight me x vs 1 and hit vanish when I am about to take one out or who just double PA me. I can be a masochist for a while but the cowardness some people put into the game really hurts me.

Then be like me and dont waste money on AF/haste charges :D (Not that I have enough money for em :()

Punishment

Resident Freddy
How about u keep wandering Df ... i hear there is a nice Elf shade that wander's there ...

She seems to have a problem with gimp rr5 2h paladins adding on her fights with st abusing friars though :p

gohan

FH is my second home
Manisch Depressiv said:
Then I decided to do assa missions to ding RR6L1 and never play a visible char solo again. I'll get the Tic group RAs now and surf the zerg or just don't play it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ur fun to fight :<

Manisch Depressiv said:
I'll level and equip one more group char (Armsman) and an Infiltrator since it was my dream from the start of my DAoC career few years ago on Cam and see how it goes then, if the RvR doesn't have more variety in the mid term, I'll prolly go and play something else.

what happened to kungfufootballer????

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Tried bledmeer earlier for a bit of solo action ;) got flattened in seconds by a half-group. Decided might as well go emain, at least I don't have to boat there to get gang-banged ;)

gohan

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
Tried bledmeer earlier for a bit of solo action ;) got flattened in seconds by a half-group. Decided might as well go emain, at least I don't have to boat there to get gang-banged ;)
best solo action is beno atm ... very few adds.. u do get soem adding retards but thats part of the game mostly peopel respect the 1v1's an leave it alone

Giga

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
How about u keep wandering Df ... i hear there is a nice Elf shade that wander's there ...

She seems to have a problem with gimp rr5 2h paladins adding on her fights with st abusing friars though :p

look whos talking about abusing, its a bug that you can enter when you dont have df

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
gohan said:
best solo action is beno atm ... very few adds.. u do get soem adding retards but thats part of the game mostly peopel respect the 1v1's an leave it alone

less of the "retards" rubbish please, it's an RvR zone, if people want to add they're entitled to do so (and given not everyone has a twinked out rr9 melee ranger probably quite sensible and not at all retarded ;)) - you don't have to like it but try and be civil :p

Personally I'd quite happily be a non-adding "soloer" if it didn't require me to be so nasty to all my realm mates :p (I'm more than capable of letting a duel finish) as it is I'd have to lump myself in with the adding zergers :p

Plus if yer fighting around bridges it's quite amusing having 3 mids run along to splat the one alb then two more albs join in, a 4th mid pops up, 3 hibs appear and then everyone dies to the sorcs ML9 pet (or the SM's pet... or falling damage or something else amusing).

All that aside I do agree that beno area has been pretty good fun for small scale fights.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Giga said:
can someone give me a guide on how to make those fg's of mids and hibs stop steamroll my poor littel pally when im solo? :(

I am not sure, try to stay away from the evil hibs and filthy mid groups.

Shame this was such a fun thread for a bit!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
When you see inc fg - run!!! or sit down :p most people stop beating you if you just sit down and passively take the dmg... quite boring to kill you also :>

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
crispy said:
When you see inc fg - run!!! or sit down :p most people stop beating you if you just sit down and passively take the dmg... quite boring to kill you also :>

are you sure?

often when i see an fg incoming i often sit with my pally. They still steamroll me :p.

It' happened 1-2 times that they've left me alone for about 13 encounters :p.
oh well zerging is a part of the game and if i can be of use to someone else i'm happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom