Poor kids :(

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Clip

Tho i had to admit i laughed when the american infidels are mentioned as 'cowboys' :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
For those who wont want to give that a pagehit;

YouTube - Hamas Bunny Assud Urges Boycott of Danish Goods
[youtubevid]AF6HOx6TGr8[/youtubevid]

I assume this is the video you linked.
Personally i couldn't stop laughing throughout this video.
I'm sure, when the cartoonist dies of old age (and i mean, he is an old man now) we will see dancing in the streets, claims that they managed to kill him, claims that Allah killed him, all that bs.
trying to recruit kids to kill him... fail! He'll be long gone before any of those brainwashed kiddies are old enough to give it a shot :p
People wonders what drives fundamentalists, what makes them do the stuff they do. This, is what makes them think what they doing has a purpose. Being brainwashed from early childhood. I mean, americans nearly banned teletubbies because the purple one, perhaps being offensive to people who thought of purple and triangles as "gay". I know americans are fucking hypocrites in some aspects. Like the whole waterboarding thing. (But that is for another topic ;)) But they don't have Bugs Bunny going "Kill all the muslims! they have strayed from the path. kill... kill... kill" *hypno-eyes*
Down there, they have a sweaty dude in a pink bunny outfit. Preaching hate mongering to little kids :D
"The infidels can't see the mercy in your heart." Now we'll just go out and kill innocent people in your name.. ok?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I say we stop all aid we send to them, until they say they are sorry and stop educating their children to kill and kill themselves to become martyrs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom