Poodles

Do you like Poodles ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone else dislike Poodles ?

I mean just look at them. They're not proper dogs. I heard that in the past Poodles were macho and were utility animals. Now they just look gay.

standard-poodles-01.jpg

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Utility animal? ?? ? ??

Never seen one plowing a field tbh. Not noticed any giving rides to children. Don't know of any Ninja Poodles.

What on earth were they used for? Loofers in the bath?

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
I swear I've seen poodles with handbags! Theres one round our way called "Tiffany"

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
poodles rock once had one bite my foot for no reason!

i mean they are just out of control = awsome animal!

but they do look gay :(

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
Ah no fair you need one more to pick on a poll.
we have a labradoodle she a bit mad but lovely and they been breed to be guild dogs.
cos with poodles they dont mault and the lab ment to be smart.

but a poodley on its own are yapie bugger that do my head in lol

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
As long as you dont cut the fur to look gay they are quality, so much energy and good fun. Of course id never get one because of the gay stereotype that comes with it, but my cousins one is amazing :p

Jack Russel ftw :worthy:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
evzy said:
Utility animal? ?? ? ??

From Wikipedia:"Today, Poodles are generally kept as pets. However, they are a versatile breed capable of hunting, tracking, protection, or entertainment. French customs, for instance, uses Poodles to search for illegal substances. Because of their small size, they are more unobtrusive, when searching cars and train compartments, than bigger breeds such as the German Shepherd."

Himse

FH is my second home
Owners need to get out more and stop trying to be like Paris Hilton

¬¬

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
What can I say.. it´s a dog, so I don´t like it "a priori". :)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Cant stand poodles (and yup they look gay)

Only use for a poodle is to make funny names out of Cross Breading them, like

Labradoodle
labradoodle-picture-logcabin1b.jpg

or

Cockerpoo
CockapooCleo.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Poodles look like anorexic sheep.

The other use for a poodle is to dice them into a smooth paste in the magimix and use the poodle-paste to mastick around your shower basin.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
ARG, Damn cotton ball, snotty, piece of shit, Paris Hilton bag humping, can't do jack, pinata like inbread sewer rats!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Pot poodle

Poodles smoke pot ?
That why they look so strange ?

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
The big propper poodle are good, but all the little ones were bread to be small from the runts of the litters, so they are wired little shits (and their owners are even worse :p), but the big ones are great and are one of the cleaverest breed of dog.

Although u gotta love what Rita Rudner said about them:

"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult"

my answer does have to be yes

Ezteq

Queen of OT
poodles rock!

i stayed in this place and the son had 2 big poodles they loved to play and were so smart when you stroked one it'd love it but when it had had enough it would gently take your hand in its mouth and move it away, try to stroke again and it would do the same not bite or hurt at all.

they also had a little poodle called amber lol and when i first went there the parrot kept saying Amber Amber!! i thought wtf?? howd it know my name then realised it was calling the little poodle.

also when i lived in a little village there was a man with a little black poodle called whisky and i used to speak to him and kneel down to stroke whisky and he would hop on to my knee like a little goat so soft to stroke lovely, also theyre great if you have allregies because they dont shed fur or get parasites.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
poodles rock!

i stayed in this place and the son had 2 big poodles they loved to play and were so smart when you stroked one it'd love it but when it had had enough it would gently take your hand in its mouth and move it away, try to stroke again and it would do the same not bite or hurt at all.

they also had a little poodle called amber lol and when i first went there the parrot kept saying Amber Amber!! i thought wtf?? howd it know my name then realised it was calling the little poodle.

also when i lived in a little village there was a man with a little black poodle called whisky and i used to speak to him and kneel down to stroke whisky and he would hop on to my knee like a little goat so soft to stroke lovely, also theyre great if you have allregies because they dont shed fur or get parasites.

You do know Eq that poodle is a breed of dog and NOT a mans willy?

Now read your stroy again...gotta love the last part :D

Ah the joy of words...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I can't stand Poodles! Don't know why, might be because of their look! If you wanne get a dog, get a Lancashire Heeler! (Check my puppy thread)! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aww how old are they now, doesnt seem that long ago they were born!

and seel oh myyy god lol you could make anything sound dirty!!

great skill imo.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
They are 8 weeks now! And two of them is already at their new homes! ;0( I really miss them! Buffy tried to take down a pitbull by herself! And Ariel that noone of the other 6 could ever win against in a puppybattle!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
chosen can you repost the pics from when they were newbies please that was sooo cute

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
and seel oh myyy god lol you could make anything sound dirty!!

great skill imo.

It's a gift from ze gods. I dunno what it is exactly that makes it happen, but any line turns and twists in this mind of mine and comes out...norteh :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i am very much against cruilty to animals, however, i would quite happily drop kick a poodle.

Users who are viewing this thread