[ponder] Brain cramp

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The brain is a muscle right, so is it possible to get brain cramp o_O?

/ponder

soze

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like a headache to me it had nothing to do with all that Vodka it was the complex Theoretical discussion i had while drinking it caused me to stretch my brain!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There are no nerves in the brain, so it actually can't hurt. It can't cramp either

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
If there's no nerves there, why does it hurt when you have a brain hemerage etc?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
If there's no nerves there, why does it hurt when you have a brain hemerage etc?

The brain can't feel pain directly, but most of the tissue encasing it can.

Also cramp is only possible in an actual muscle that can move. The brain can't move.

Edit:Alone in the office this aft, hence the lot of posts as bit bored.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
No, the brain is not a muscle.
Yes, the brain has nerves in it otherwise it wouldn't be a brain. It doesn't have any SENSORY nerves in it.

Coming back to the point of the OP, if muscles can get cramp when used, can the brain get an equivalent when used ... and the answer IMO is Yes.
If you do something that requires a lot of concentration for an extended period of time, you will eventually find it harder and harder to maintain your focus on the task. The way to get over this is to go away and relax for a few minutes, get a drink, take a short walk, listen to some music, that sort of thing. When you come back to your task, you're able to concentrate clearly again (until you start losing focus once more).

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i read that as brain camp, like fat camp but for your brain

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Your brain can cramp!

it's called Epilepsy....

ok not quite the same, but kinda :p .... or well at least that would be the closest comparison imo

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Brain camp!
braincamp.jpg
Brain cramp
braincramp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom