pond skum

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
OK just took a call there from someone who couldn't give me any details about the problem with thier computer.

But yet they expected me with my awsome Mind powers to be able to :

1. know if it was a system that my company replied
2. how old it was.
3. where it was
4. what the problem was.
5. fix it.

When i explained i need the serial number they went mental , saying that the company is just interested in money ( which it is) . No matter how much i tried to explaine that i deal with 50 calls a day with systems and i need this in order to know whats inthe system , he just wouldn't listen.

In the end he told me to Foad :(

Thankfully i took his mobile number , and i'm now thinking of ways to annoy him ...

anyone else have some f*cktard who just doesn't seem to understand sh*t about anything ?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I get that alot but it always seems to me that the staff at Sky tv are fucking tards. They gladly take my money for my 3rd sky box but when I phone asking if my card has been sent ( i forgot my password :-( ) but I told them every other detail about my fucking account. I just kept getting sorry mr weddle I can not help you (insert indian accent) how the fuck they meant to understand me I am a Geordie ffs I can harldy understand myself.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, you just described almost ever customer I had to deal with in Ireland. Best thing is, if he's on file in the system somewhere, mark it doewn so that the next person who has to deal with them can pull the "verbal abuse on our staff" line and hang up.

We had to terminate policies with people for that, and after word got around (small community, barely 5000 people local) we stopped getting the hastle.

Mind you, if you have his mobile number, there are SO many ways to piss him off, like the following:

1. Sign his number up in a personal ads page, with the words "transvestites welcomed".
2. Splash the mobile number on a few websites claiming it to be your own (after pissing everyone off, let others do the work for you). Hacking, fanboy and football sites are good for this.
3. Get a female friend or collegue to send dodgy txt messages to him after 6pm (when he'll be at home), if he's got a gf, she'll find them and beat the shit out of him (this one depends on how cruel you are).

Not that i've tried any f these, my boss wouldn't let me. He had too much fun stitching people up himself.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I work on a helpdesk also, mostly nice people that ring but theres a few pricks too, most common thing I find is the impatience of people is amazing, they don't realise that we have to work by a call que, and they must wait their turn. When its their turn you arrange a time to see them, and when that time comes, they've naffed off else where, so can't sort the problem out, later in the day or next day their back on the phone whining that the problem still exists. :p

Marc

FH is my second home
just put them on hold for 20 minutes and go get your dinner.

I know it pisses me off when i get put on hold for that length of time.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I could never work on a help desk, oh sure I'll gladly help people and I regularly fix computers for friends of the family, but I really dont think I could handle people telling me to 'FOAD'.

I have a real short temper when it comes to people flaming others that are either just trying to help, or just trying to do thier job.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i remember checking answer phone in the support department and some american kept calling up at about 2am (UK time) complaining no one ever answers the phone :rolleyes:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
call him back and say "we think we've found out what your problem is sir but youll have to call *such and such* office in *blah* heres the number <insert number, see notes> hope this helps you thank you for your time"

Notes: look in the back of a cheesy tabloid paper or magazine and get the number for a masturbation help line.

I'm betting the dude wont call back tbh.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ever had a problem where their machine wasn't plugged in? :/ I'm 17 ffs... One of my friends phoned me (Known as a Comp 'geek' in school) and their frigging machine wasn't on :/ NOTHING else wrong with it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Check out GOA helpdesk in general discussion(well, might find it faster from my profile) and you'll be set for good answers for...well..atleast a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom