POLL: Who likes this poll?

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls had a large and extensive document covering all practicalities which must be arranged in order for the poll to conform with the guidelines which the CSOUP has arranged, but due to the unreliable nature of the CSOUP's internet service provider, the document was borked up.

Needless to say, we wish for the poll to allow for those members of the community which may find it hard to pick an option. This includes, but is not limited to, those with mental disability issues, the illiterate, those with hearing difficulties, those with limbs, organs, or other body parts which are not commonly available to the average poll user, and those who are inanimate. Such as biscuits.

We strive for better polls, polls whose options sensibly reflect the views of the community, so as to collect better and more accurate data for the operator of the aforemention poll.

Humbly yours,
The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
tRoG said:
and those who are inanimate. Such as biscuits.
Congratulations, you are responsible for ruining my lovely white t-shirt. I just spilt cranberry juice down it from laughing suddenly at that. :p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
As a request from The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls we, The Organised Party of Poll Producing and Management of Lesser Lifeforms(including Goldfish and affiliates), have decided to add two options to the poll. the options are related towards the initial question(marked in the forumtopic) and as such are as follows:

Do you:

A: Like this poll.

B: Dislike this poll.

Furthermore, we acknowledge the existance and voting rights of both The League Against Goldfish Poll Protesting and Magical Space Whale Hunting Bans and The Popular Front For the Eating of Chimps as well as their alliance of confusion.

Regards,
The Organised Party of Poll Producing and Management of Lesser Lifeforms(including Goldfish and affiliates)

Hmmm, tough choices, there are arguments for both options, such as form, organisation and so forth. However, after much laughter at the entered comments and poll opinions, i have to go with "A".

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As a request from all formentioned parties, their affiliates, the Goldfish in its one and all form, The Spacecow of Doomoo(who popped by for a afternoon tea) and all the other lifeforms that were left out of this request, be it they applied or not, we have decided to add a few new options to the poll. They are as follows:

Regular poll:

Do you:

A: Like this poll.

Hearing impaired poll:

Do you:

A: Here here this poll.

Blind poll:

A:

B:

Challenging poll for the Spacecow of Doomoo:

Do you:

A: Rule the universe without the consent from lesses lifeforms.

B: Dislike the taste of afternoon biscuits(and tea in less extent)

C: exist.

Abnormal poll for the abnormal people:

You do:

B: Black and this will know it.

R: Even if it rains.

Z: I couldn't say.

Delicious poll for the horizontally amble:

Do you eat for breakfast:

A: Cake.

B: A cake.

C: A cakestore.

A poll for the one who doesn't do polls:

Poll towards the nece*BANG!*

NOW LISTEN UP M**HERF***ERS! This poll is now under the control of The Liberation Army of Polls From Here and Now Until Forever. The following poll options are!

Do you:

A: Like The Liberation Army of Polls From Here and Now Until Forever really much.

B: Like The Liberation Army of Polls From Here and Now Until Forever really really much.

C: Like The Liberation Army of Polls From Here and Now Until Forever so much that you want to enlist...now.

Sincerely, hugs and kisses,

The Liberation Army of Polls From Here and Now Until Forever

od_immortalis

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
Congratulations, you are responsible for ruining my lovely white t-shirt. I just spilt cranberry juice down it from laughing suddenly at that. :p

\o/ Same lol... Ruined a white shirt with some red drink xD

It's STILL THE BLOOEH PENNY! :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl at blind poll man thats a classic, i love this poll \o/ \o/
<gives poll some lovvin>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom