POLL: Who likes this poll?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
This poll discriminates against Goldfish, as they are unable to awnser this poll. Make polls which are non-discrimatory and maybe i'll give you my opinion on whether or not it does or does not suck.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You must elaborate. Do you mean A Goldfish, THE Goldfish or ANY Goldfish?

Fuhrer more, this POLL is in its BETA phase.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I think this polls gonna die kinda soon, so I shall offer it my full support!

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
This poll has too many bugs. Goldfish need nerfed.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
You must elaborate. Do you mean A Goldfish, THE Goldfish or ANY Goldfish?

Fuhrer more, this POLL is in its BETA phase.

Goldfish is Goldfish, you discriminate against one. You discriminate against all of them. I also notice a lack of options for Magical Space Whales, Monkeys and less commonly recognised species of chimps.

As part of the Anti Discrimination Against Goldfish, Magicical Space Whales, Monkeys and Less Commonly Recognised Species of Chimps (ADAGMSMLCRS) I felt it was my sworn duty to point this out.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my oppinion is this isnt even a proper poll.

where is the options and radio buttons and and and

:eek7:

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Due to increased pressure from the Left-Wing Apes, I fully withdraw my statement, and would like to issue a formal apology to all Less Commonly Known Species of Chimp.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I think this poll requires a valid viewpoint from both Evil chimps, and recovering moonshiners ( :kissit: ). Furthermore, it needs the Goldfish problem on the forums to be addressed.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
This would be a great poll if it had a "vote" button.
Since it doesn't, i don't like it. :mad:

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Still unsure about the size of the Goldfish though, any thoughts?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I wouldn't go that far. But the option of opting for more options would be greatly appreaciated.

Sigurd

Banned
How about the option for opting for more options for opting for... :(

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
How about the option for opting for more options for opting for... :(

That's just silly. There's isn't a set list of options to opt for, so therefore you can opt for any option you please. And now, in a rather pitiful attempt to confuse the living bejesus out of you, I will try to use the words opt and options as many times as I can be bothered typing in one sentence. I opt to change the options so that you may opt for any option you please, as long as the said option is opted for by an optional panel of opters, decided via a poll with thirteen optable options, opted upon by the optional options as decided by the opted panel.

Now...
I opt for cake.

Ooooh, the joys of cake. It's like catnip, but better.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
The League Against Goldfish Poll Protesting and Magical Space Whale Hunting Bans allied with The Popular Front For the Eating of Chimps is confused. We, the afore mentioned would like to wholeheartedly thank the Pollster for the stand he has made against the encroachment of political correctness onto the stage of the Poll, however, as we are also fully paid up members of the Progressive Party for the Fuller Representation of Less Commonly Recognised Species of Chimps, we must protest at this entirely iliberal farce which has been deemed a poll, where is the option for opting out ? or for opting in in only some of the poll parts, coupled with the co-opting of further polls to bolster our point of view which may change depending on which hat the Goldfish lobby is wearing at the time, moreso, hitherto and untofore should be liberally sprinkled throughout the endeavour, so as to aid the authenticiy of the poll, as it stands it can be deemd to be somewhat lacking in verbiage, and can therefore not be taken seriously by any committee, due to its immense brevity and consequent severe lack of anything to adjourn for , unless of course adjournments can be made to debate in the finest local restaurants the points to be deliberated in future sessions of the post poll committee stage.

Form a Quango Immediately.

Later

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Gengi said:
The League Against Goldfish Poll Protesting and Magical Space Whale Hunting Bans allied with The Popular Front For the Eating of Chimps is confused. We, the afore mentioned would like to wholeheartedly thank the Pollster for the stand he has made against the encroachment of political correctness onto the stage of the Poll, however, as we are also fully paid up members of the Progressive Party for the Fuller Representation of Less Commonly Recognised Species of Chimps, we must protest at this entirely iliberal farce which has been deemed a poll, where is the option for opting out ? or for opting in in only some of the poll parts, coupled with the co-opting of further polls to bolster our point of view which may change depending on which hat the Goldfish lobby is wearing at the time, moreso, hitherto and untofore should be liberally sprinkled throughout the endeavour, so as to aid the authenticiy of the poll, as it stands it can be deemd to be somewhat lacking in verbiage, and can therefore not be taken seriously by any committee, due to its immense brevity and consequent severe lack of anything to adjourn for , unless of course adjournments can be made to debate in the finest local restaurants the points to be deliberated in future sessions of the post poll committee stage.

Form a Quango Immediately.

Later

The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls wholeheartedly agrees with your move against the left wing politically correct members of the jungle community. We would like to rally and form a pressure group against the Tree Humping Apes of Antartica, to stop their lack of common sense and bring n end to this mess, once and for all. As leader, secretary, treasurer, teaboy, and only member of The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls, I wish to thank the LAGPP, MSWHB and PFFEC for putting forth such a tremendous idea. A sub comitee of the quango should be formed where discussion of the matter and space can occur, due to the inability of the THAA to sensibly argue about any issues without the consent of their alpha male, a reasonably sized portion of bananas, and a translator.

Yours Sincerely,
The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As a request from The Comitee of Sensible Options for Unoptioned Polls we, The Organised Party of Poll Producing and Management of Lesser Lifeforms(including Goldfish and affiliates), have decided to add two options to the poll. the options are related towards the initial question(marked in the forumtopic) and as such are as follows:

Do you:

A: Like this poll.

B: Dislike this poll.

Furthermore, we acknowledge the existance and voting rights of both The League Against Goldfish Poll Protesting and Magical Space Whale Hunting Bans and The Popular Front For the Eating of Chimps as well as their alliance of confusion.

Regards,
The Organised Party of Poll Producing and Management of Lesser Lifeforms(including Goldfish and affiliates)

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I think I speak for us all here when I say that this is clear discrimination against those who are indecisive. Therefore I suggest you add a further option:

C: At the present time I am not sure.

Also, the illiterate amoungst us should not be excluded either, they have opinions too. Hence the followng option is absolutely essential:

D: I am unable to complete this poll as I cannot read.

I thank you in advance
- Concerned Individual

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
BlitheringIdiot said:
D: I am unable to complete this poll as I cannot read.

Sir,

I would like the point out that illiterate people cannot read, and as such I think this poll would benefit from being brought out on audio format.

Love
ADAGMSMLCRS

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Goldfish is Goldfish, you discriminate against one. You discriminate against all of them. I also notice a lack of options for Magical Space Whales, Monkeys and less commonly recognised species of chimps.

As part of the Anti Discrimination Against Goldfish, Magicical Space Whales, Monkeys and Less Commonly Recognised Species of Chimps (ADAGMSMLCRS) I felt it was my sworn duty to point this out.

ahahah roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom