Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

S

Stormm

Giv new rvr zones with features - bridges/buildings etc

imagine having an rvr scrap around the city of camelot and cotswold or something similar :D

A

arrakeen

Re: Re: Re: Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
yeah true - and give hib and alb godmode classes so that 3 classes make up 70% of all RvR groups

Dont wish for that, savages are fun... But imho there are way to meny of them and mid group are build around them not with them anymore.. If hib got a class as owerpowered it would just force the powergamers to roll a new class to be able to wtfpwn in RvR... Mabey they dont have as much fun etc but atleast the pwn everyone.. :)

Aslong as the savage gets on pair with other classes in game mabey RvR would be fun in Fg vs Fg again...

Atm RvR only is /assist with fotm group's...

Anyway i would love if the changede interupt and resists so that not all freaking speels etc stop people from casting... cant se why a warrior type class still is able to hit with his weapons after he got a huge fireball thrown directly in his face.. and a caster just need a tank to yell abit at him before he brakes out in tears etc and get so damm scared that he cant cast a single spell...

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by Pandemic
1. Delete the savage class
2. Create a central rvr zone so people dont get hit by 6 fg DC take/retake grps
3. Give the Warrior class a unique ability
4. Fix broken or useless Warrior ra's
5. Fix warrior sword style lines so they have a point in rvr other than raknorork
6. Reduce damage the chanter class can cause
7. give warrior 6.0 spd weapons
8. give ingame window that tells you how many of each realm are in the same area as you

you think improving warrior would make RvR better? :rolleyes:
1. Lol, imo delete half bc.
2. Would be fun.
3. They are uber already
4. As all melee classes execpt armsman.
5. Fix alot of styles, not a warrior problem
6. o_O
7. o_O
8. Get radar..

R

Rollie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

Originally posted by arrakeen
If hib got a class as owerpowered it would just force the powergamers to roll a new class to be able to wtfpwn in RvR...

They did, post 1.51 and before determine was introduced when chanters ruled and hibby was on top look how many chanters hibby had in active rvr, most groups had 2-3 chanters in them ;)

Its the same thing with savages, its an overpowered class so people will roll it.

A

arrakeen

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

Originally posted by Rollie
They did, post 1.51 and before determine was introduced when chanters ruled and hibby was on top look how many chanters hibby had in active rvr, most groups had 2-3 chanters in them ;)

Its the same thing with savages, its an overpowered class so people will roll it.

I would hardly call a chanter owerpowered, was once not anymore now its just all other caster classes that is a missing something :)

But i get your point :)

R

Rollie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

Originally posted by arrakeen
I would hardly call a chanter owerpowered, was once not anymore now its just all other caster classes that is a missing something :)

But i get your point :)

Yeah my point was they were overpowered when casters ruled the game and hibby was the most powerful realm before det was brought into the game, at this period of the game can you remember how many chanters were about and in hibby rvr groups, 2-3 per group was very common.

Point is when a class becomes the best people roll it, simple fact, regardless of realms.

H

hotrat

Anyway i would love if the changede interupt and resists so that not all freaking speels etc stop people from casting... cant se why a warrior type class still is able to hit with his weapons after he got a huge fireball thrown directly in his face.. and a caster just need a tank to yell abit at him before he brakes out in tears etc and get so damm scared that he cant cast a single spell...
Indeed casting a spell on a tank should make them fumble their next attack imo, lets say a tank is hitting me and I qc root him, he fumbles his next attack missing me but I am still interupted as I dodge his awful attack swing :)

Would make pbae groups a bit too powerful though :(

L

Lumikki

Gee, nerfing bonedancers would really balance RvR :rolleyes:

xx

S

silverblast

Originally posted by hotrat
Aussie's screenshot is an excellent example of how stupid interupts are.
Its also an excellent example of how big an alb zerg can get :)..
Oh yea : Nerf savages, buffs should have range (big enough tho), Infs get 2.2 spec points like rest of stealthers, put a limit on how many ppl FROM EACH REALM can be in the same frontier at a time, give hybrids determination 3 max at a higher cost (don't nerf it tho).

S

StormriderX

1. Remove the 3s no cast time after a interupt.
2. Remove resist buffs and debuffs.
3. Nerf savages ;)
4. Connect the frontiers.
5. Nerf determination.

Game is far too biased towards tanks whilst hybrids + mages get shafted. It's just not right.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Lethul
you think improving warrior would make RvR better? :rolleyes:
1. Lol, imo delete half bc.
2. Would be fun.
3. They are uber already
4. As all melee classes execpt armsman.
5. Fix alot of styles, not a warrior problem
6. o_O
7. o_O
8. Get radar..

mm i'd hardly call a giving the warrior a unique ability much of an improvement not quite so sure why that deserves a flame

1. and ? not sure i get ur point
3. uber ? compared to what ? warrior is balanced not uber name 1 main tank class he is uber against (btw warrior is way lower down in the lists than the armsmen or the hero)
4. yes i know didnt say it was only warrior problem
5. yes i know didnt say it was only warrior problem
6. chanter damage with debuff is currently to powerful
7. armsmen get 6.0 speed weapons so not sure what ur point is on that
8. never seen any such radar or heard of one

P

piggeman

On thing that can help casters a bit. Recude QC timer!!!
I'm not sure what timer it has now, but i'd guess it's about 15-20 sec or something. Put timer on 5-7 sec imo.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by hotrat
Aussie's screenshot is an excellent example of how stupid interupts are.

aussie screenshot shows that he doesnt know anything about interrupts and how to handle it
i can cast root/stun inbetween 1h swings w/o any feking quickcast

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.anubis
aussie screenshot shows that he doesnt know anything about interrupts and how to handle it
i can cast root/stun inbetween 1h swings w/o any feking quickcast
ROFL so you think its ok a 3 damage hit from a damage shield should interupt a scout from shooting his bow, let alone the fact the person who is interupting has been stunned?

B

boni_ofdavoid

Remove aoe insta CC in all forms.
Redesign the caster interupt system.

F

-fwapp-

remove crafted armour so that ppl have to decide what strengths/ weaknesses they have rather than spending money to be perfect

V

Vrollo

- remove end regen concentration from shaman and make it a ranged group buff like the paladin and bard
- increase duration on end regen pots from 2 min -> 10 min like pwr/hp regen pots

M

mirak_naijmi

Lol collition detection would be fun :) Id like to see if the zergs can move 1 meter then :p

Balance stealth rvr in whatever way. nerf DF and give 2,5 specc would probably do it.

Remove stealth on mincer or make them a real stealther class. That is remove insta stun for example.

Remove following RAs:
Determination lvl 4-5
Purge
IP(maybe keep it on real tanks as warrior, paladin and hero)

Nerf resists to a maximum of 25%
Keep the way groups get RP and lower the rp gained by different groups hitting same target to make zerging suck badly.

V

Vrollo

Originally posted by old.Lethul
remove stealthers

lol remove 7 classes, remove the rest too and play another game since nothing much left

and never understood why shades and sb's didn't get 2.5x spec, maybe coz of those dd shouts and 2h weapon? remove those and give them 2.5 spec and even give sb an evade based stun style for 1s or something :)

L

Loveless

Maybe make a zone cap, but have multipuls of the same area.

H

hotrat

Hmm I dont think minstrels are overpowered in stealther fights, certainly not one vs one. We do get dd's and isnta stun but much lower weapon skill/damage and no nasty str/con debuff poisons.
Also a sb has detect hidden (and maybe see hidden) so is quite likely to start the fight with critical strike.
Well the only way I can beat most SB's is using IP, SoS, purge and FA but I do play my minstrel unbuffed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom