Poll - Name one thing to improve RvR

H

hotrat

Originally posted by -fwapp-
remove crafted armour so that ppl have to decide what strengths/ weaknesses they have rather than spending money to be perfect
I like this idea, force you to choose what resist/stats to cap rather than just cap all and be done with it.

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

4. Put a range on all buffs to eliminate buffbots

everyone knows its the one thats needed. buffbots were NEVER meant to be part of the game but who on earth in GOA would remove them ? its like stupid from their point of view so we are stuck. so fuck that. and stuff.

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by hotrat
ROFL so you think its ok a 3 damage hit from a damage shield should interupt a scout from shooting his bow, let alone the fact the person who is interupting has been stunned?

lol
missing grey pet still interrupts, why shouldnt dmg from dmg shield do the same?

i'm more or less ok with current interrupt system
maybe make that missed hits and resisted spells do not interrupt, but other than this everything is fine

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.anubis
lol
missing grey pet still interrupts, why shouldnt dmg from dmg shield do the same?

i'm more or less ok with current interrupt system
maybe make that missed hits and resisted spells do not interrupt, but other than this everything is fine
Hmm damage from damage shield shouldn't interupt as it has occured before you even had your bow out let alone tried to fire it. What is the process? Slam enemy, take damage, get out bow, try and fire, oh wait I took damage when I hit him with my shield I can't fire my bow properly for another few seconds? Very unrealistic.

Grey pets shouldn't interupt either, pet level should be used not owner of pet.

Yep misses and resists not interupting sounds good to me as well.

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Vrollo
- remove end regen concentration from shaman and make it a ranged group buff like the paladin and bard

Err it has a range on it (1500 range). TBH i think all shamans would like it as a group buff as it takes up concentration points which could be used on buffs.

V

Vrollo

Originally posted by Garnet
Err it has a range on it (1500 range). TBH i think all shamans would like it as a group buff as it takes up concentration points which could be used on buffs.

Oh :) didn't know that it was on a range, still make it a group buff though.

O

old.Thanatlos

Originally posted by -fwapp-
remove crafted armour so that ppl have to decide what strengths/ weaknesses they have rather than spending money to be perfect

Well so glad i became a crafter then for people not to buy the stuff i can make... sigh
you do know crafters have been treated like shit before SC came around, people didn't really want their crafted goods etc, they were basically crafting for nothing and now that they've got SOME use you want to take that away?

read my post on new SC needed to read what mythic is going to do about full capped sets.

T

tuckk

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

5. Nerf bonedancers

Try to see it from a objective perspective.

You really think nerfing the bd so they:
a) Can't solo as they're just as good as any other class at it
and
b) Won't get any groups (current situation, hence the great effectiveness in solo combat)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, there are certain classes that bring a whole lot to a group, and there are those who bring nearly nothing to a group. BDs being one of the classes not giving anything to a group atm. Bonedancers are, as intended a solo class without stealth. Guess what they compensated the lack of stealth with?

As you said, look at it objective, don't just shout 'NERF!' at a class that killed you once.

As for buffbots, be ready to see a huge increase of stealthzergs if they are removed. Think anyone will be able to take anything down as a solo stealther anymore? Pick stragglers behind a group that isn't paying attention? Ye good luck as buffs are limited to people who enjoy grouping above soloing.

Why should groups have all the benefits above a soloer? It would totally kill the soloers. You say more people would feel like going out solo. Well at least with buffs you have the time to blink once before you're eating dirt after getting steamrolled by a fg+. Instead of just getting steamrolled I'm gonna get crushed by a buffed steamroller.

Imo let soloers be able to have buffs also. You're basically trying to prevent soloing by nerfing bbs. In a group you would get healing, cc, speed, regens, chants, protection, BUFFS, dmg etc. As a soloer, you would get ... that much. Not even buffs anymore. What a fair world eh? ;)

Cheers

S

Shaki/Aeis

Originally posted by tuckk

As for buffbots, be ready to see a huge increase of stealthzergs if they are removed. Think anyone will be able to take anything down as a solo stealther anymore? Pick stragglers behind a group that isn't paying attention? Ye good luck as buffs are limited to people who enjoy grouping above soloing.

Why should groups have all the benefits above a soloer? It would totally kill the soloers. You say more people would feel like going out solo. Well at least with buffs you have the time to blink once before you're eating dirt after getting steamrolled by a fg+. Instead of just getting steamrolled I'm gonna get crushed by a buffed steamroller.

Imo let soloers be able to have buffs also. You're basically trying to prevent soloing by nerfing bbs. In a group you would get healing, cc, speed, regens, chants, protection, BUFFS, dmg etc. As a soloer, you would get ... that much. Not even buffs anymore. What a fair world eh? ;)

Cheers

You are totally wrong imo!
Buffbots destroy soloing for EVERYONE who don't have their own buffbot. Basicly only the people who do have a BB solo as it is now. The other stay in groups as they know they get killed by someone buffed if they try.

You say in a group you would get this and that... Guess what, you are not in a group and therefor should not get things you get in a group.

The only soloers who would suffer if you remove buffbots are the few Assassins who solo. It would gain everyone else by giving them an equal chance.

H

hotrat

Exactly, you are NOT grouped with a class that can buff therefore you should NOT have buffs, simple.
As a soloer if you wanna kill stuff dont leech of a fg vs fg fight find another soloer !

T

tuckk

Ah ye can't argue against that I suppose. Well I see your points and I can't say they're not valid as they are, but I'm afraid that I have to say my opinion stands as it is for now :/

If they do nerf bbs they'll have to add a dex/qui debuff for assasins, do something about the shades str so they can use blades, same for SBs and give them a pierce line. imo ;)

Cheers ;)

H

hotrat

Originally posted by tuckk
Ah ye can't argue against that I suppose. Well I see your points and I can't say they're not valid as they are, but I'm afraid that I have to say my opinion stands as it is for now :/

If they do nerf bbs they'll have to add a dex/qui debuff for assasins, do something about the shades str so they can use blades, same for SBs and give them a pierce line. imo ;)

Cheers ;)
If they removed buffbots and made those changes to assasins i would hope minsrels scouts rangers and hunters would get something as well. Although rangers and hunters can already self buff, which is kinda pointless if you have a buffbot :rolleyes: So obvious buffbots weren't intended in soloers.

If buffbots were removed items with 75 dex/qui or str/con (like my flute) would be quite powerful though, maybe a bit overpowered :( And those potions as well that give buffs, would be a huge effort to remain fully buffed all the time though.

O

old.anubis

again, you can remove buffbots ONLY if midgard end regen will not take 8 buffs from shaman (out of 20)

K

kin

again, you can remove buffbots ONLY if midgard end regen will not take 8 buffs from shaman (out of 20)

Well alb end regen = pala = 20 buffs out of 20 removed on a low
damage class with no det.

Ofc pala can slam the inc 3 savages (if not 2 handed), which is
atleast as useful as insta ae disease. Trust me i would
swap a pala for a shaman anyday.

BB's sux, but to remove them would make just about most stealther classes unplayabel, and those classes have no
chance at all to get groups. Mythic has not made any effort
to incorporate stealthers into group rvr.

In terms of raw damage

No group abilities = high damage class.
Needed group abilities = less damage class.

To make every class wanted.

You cant give stealthers substantial higher damage than main tanks, because what if they dont group but solo and own like
in old days ?

H

hotrat

Or you could use 2 shamans? I mean albs have to group a paladin instead of a tank with determination.

I

ingrid

10035. make ppl unable to move threw characters, so you can defend characters with placement as tank.

10036. If there are more then 8 ppl fighting from the same realm within 300 feet make ever character doing so loose HP over time like a dot while doing so. (got some complications with relic raids and pve raids)

10037. teach mystic to make fair nerfs.

10037,1. remove DD insta from bard

10037,2. give SB's useful RA's

10037.3 Remove SH from assasins and give them TS (eliminates zerging abit)

10037.4 give shammys AE confusion

10037.5 remove Determination from Savage

10037.6 shorten sorc AE mezz to 1700 range but give sorcs 1 insta DD recast time 10 sek (around 100-150 dmg)

10037.7 give reavers, valewalkers and thanes determination and higher dmg

10037.8 decrease the block ratio on guard

10037.9 give clerics pbae mezz into baseline and lower the recast timer again

10037.10 remove the interrupt 3 sek after interrupt timer on pure casters.

10037.11 shorten the duration on DF stunn

^^ i could go on, but i guess reply whould be to long then

A

angrykid

put a limit on how many ppl FROM EACH REALM can be in the same frontier at a time

Well, if they do this, a high scale RR would not be an option anymore. :-(

Once I was in a huge RvR battle around nottmore and the corpse summoner. That was insane fun for a whole day and lasted out in the morning hours. :) If they implement this option, we will never have this kind of fights again, peeps just didn't look for rps that day, was more about killing the enemies..

G

Garnet

remove determination from savage but give it to reavers and valewalkers??? omg rofl xD

O

old.CorpseWhisperer

4. Can't be said enough: give range to buffs and eliminate all that drooling buff zombies at teleport keeps...

...might even bring back skills in the game...

S

Sichama

Originally posted by old.CorpseWhisperer
4. Can't be said enough: give range to buffs and eliminate all that drooling buff zombies at teleport keeps...

...might even bring back skills in the game...

Next time count them.....
because thats how many account payments Mythic/GOA will be losing each month if they remove buffbots.....
they will not nerf their pockets no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom