police warning (apparently genuine)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Share with your sisters, daughters, nieces, mothers, and female friends. This Incident has been confirmed.

A man came over and offered his services as a painter to a female putting petrol in her car and left his card. She said no ,but accepted his card out of kindness and got in the car. The man then got into a car driven by another gentleman. As the lady left the service station, she saw the men following her out of the station at the same time. Almost immediately, she started to feel dizzy and could not catch her breath. She tried to open the window and realized that the odour was on her hand; the same hand which accepted the card from the gentleman at the service station.

She then noticed the men were immediately behind her and she felt she needed to do something at that moment. She drove into the first driveway and began to honk her horn repeatedly to ask for help. The men drove away but the lady still felt pretty bad for several minutes after she could finally catch her breath. Apparently, there was a substance on the card that could have seriously injured her.
This drug is called 'BURUNDANGA' and it is used by people who wish to incapacitate a victim in order to steal from or take advantage of them.
This drug is four times more dangerous than the date rape drug and is transferable on simple cards.
So take heed and make sure you don't accept cards at any given time alone or from someone on the streets. This applies to those making house calls and slipping you a card when they offer their services .
PLEASE SEND THIS E-MAIL ALERT TO EVERY FEMALE YOU KNOW

Dc1597 Simon Lofting-CMI
Marine investigator/intelligence officer
Essex Police Marine Unit 49-51 Station Road ,
Burnham on Crouch
Essex CM0 8HF
Tel:01621 782121
Fax:01621 783052
Mob:07976065969
Page:07659 114058
Simon.lofting@essex.pnn.police.uk <mailto:Simon.lofting@essex.pnn.police.uk>

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Apparently genuine?

Who told you that? Jesus?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp I think you need to revert back to your LOL comments - it's best for everyone! :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bah, I was starting to get my hopes up for an easier rape drug :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And to think i said on the other thread "i can't believe people click on links", this time i own't even bother.

Your nerd license has been revoked for a week Lamp :eek:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
seriously?

Next we will be getting 'ENHANCE YOUR MAN MEAT!!!' threads from you lamp. Don't post every single peice of spam shit e-mail you get.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Even if it had been true, why should this only be a warning to females?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl my x landlady is always sending me crap like this along with the ones where you read a heartwarming inspirational story then get told if you dont foward it on to at least 70 people you will die of herpes and rot in hell, i just delete her mails as soon as i get them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom