pole changes?

S

stighelmer

Originally posted by ilienwyn
xmm, Mythic and their bugs.
I landed an after block style with a lowbie alt in xping after i blocked for someone else!! I will try to check if it happens all the time, would be really funny if it does.

err...

ofc u can do your riposte/befuddler chain after you block for someone you are guarding, as long as you are hitting the same target that dealt the blow you blocked.

I

ilienwyn

Originally posted by stighelmer
err...

ofc u can do your riposte/befuddler chain after you block for someone you are guarding, as long as you are hitting the same target that dealt the blow you blocked.

Omg, newbie me. Didn't know that to be honest.
Never happened before to actually observe it and no one told me about it. Interesting indeed...

V

vindicat0r

actually you used to be chain all your move's off any mob hitting you.

I used to hit a green/grey con mob then run over to the orange/yellow and starting fighting. I would do all my combo move's like parry/block on the orange beacause the grey/green was hitting me but my chance to block/parry was very high against them, so I did constant move's like that which are low end and high dmg etc :D. was great way to kill stuff until it was fixed, I have found it still happens very rarely thou....

A zerker stlyed on me so I defendered yet changed target to the healer and still did revenge so I stunned him for 9 sec etc, also have done phalanx on 1 target < killed him > then switched target and done Aegis etc.

So it still happen's very rarely but nice when you can do it ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by vindicat0r
A zerker stlyed on me so I defendered yet changed target to the healer and still did revenge so I stunned him for 9 sec etc, also have done phalanx on 1 target < killed him > then switched target and done Aegis etc.

Thats a perfectly legal use. You have to use the opener on the target who used the opening effect on you, but can use the chain on anyone else.

i.e. you can PA somebody, and CD somebody else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom