*pokes around* [Just a hello]

N

Nephand

I'm just putting myself about a bit in the hopes of actually getting to know some people in the game.

I'm on Bismarck and you'll see me running around as Verity the Windurstian Mithra thief. I'm feeling clueless having only started a day or two ago, my greatest achievement so far is getting Rank 2 and a bit.

I'm a meagre level 6 and rising - I was originally a red mage, but I thought that maybe a fighter would make my life a bit easier. All I can say is I don't die as much...whether through gaining knowledge about what will beat me to a bloody pulp or because thieves are better... I just don't know!

Are there any "Euro" linkshells other than Aurora on Bismarck? I was disappointed to hear that it's full - I'll be posting a note on your New Members section just in case, though. ;)

I'll be the cloud of dust in Saruta being chased in a humiliating fashion by a yagudo initiate!

N

-Nxs-

<Tristian watches Verity's tail and becomes hypnotised by the swaying movement>

Although Auroroa ias closed for membership at the the moment, some people may not renew the game and stop playing after the initial trail month - When i checked last night we had over 40 players online at once, I think the hard cap on linkshell members is 64 so give it another week or two, theres nothing to stop you posting on our forums now :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

I think I saw you looking almost as lost as me in windhurst a fea days ago!

Id also like to know of other linkshells, its getting lonely now. I know 2 (now 3!!) people on Bismarck and I cant figure out how to add them to my friends list, plus with aurora full I feel so alone... :(

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by -Nxs-
<Tristian watches Verity's tail and becomes hypnotised by the swaying movement>

Although Auroroa ias closed for membership at the the moment, some people may not renew the game and stop playing after the initial trail month - When i checked last night we had over 40 players online at once, I think the hard cap on linkshell members is 64 so give it another week or two, theres nothing to stop you posting on our forums now :)

I got the impression that aurora was just formed to get all the euros together, so that we could be on one server. I was kind of hopnig smaller groups would break of and make their own smaller linkshells.

I guess this is completely the wrong impression?

S

Sharma

I havent even gotten rank 2, what am i doing wrong? :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

I keep dying. :(

Stuck on level 7, strapped for cash and still using my level 1 sword. :\

O

old.tRoG

Rank 2? I've got Rank 0 :D

Aurora is/was, basicly, (to start with), a bw ffxi guild.

But now it's a creature of it's own intent, full of unkown people from the vast chasm of Europe!

Bwahahahahaha! Hahahaha! Harrrrr! Ha...

Hohum.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Simple solution, kick all those anonamous entities (sounds better than unknown people) and invite me! :D

O

old.Dillinja

Would I actually be able to join if you was still inviting or wouldn't I be able to because I am from Bastok?

N

Nephand

I'll be sure to haunt the Aurora forums.

I'm not looking forward to this grouping malarky. Skill chains...erk!? Timing everything with everyone else just sounds like a recipe for death :D

I know what you mean on the cash front. I'm using a dagger that I started with, I only see a few other daggers in the auction house that all look very similar if not worse than the one I have - not to mention the insane prices *scoff*

It'll just take me time to get used to the value of things in FFXI and what's good and what's bad.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I keep dying. :(

Stuck on level 7, strapped for cash and still using my level 1 sword. :\

Im doomed to be lvl 4-5 for some time yet, but in a game like this its no big deal ;)

N

Nephand

ack, who's Glee? I think I just slightly ignored you... sorry about that - I'm half-playing my GBA and half-stupid :D Took me about 5-10 minutes to realise I'd received a /tell at all.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Im doomed to be lvl 4-5 for some time yet, but in a game like this its no big deal ;)

I just dinged level 8, I found that killing lots of lowbie mobs worth like 15-25 xp very fast is actually more rewarding than killing the 50-100 ones very slowly. :)

My new strategy will have me at level 10 in no time. :D

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by Nephand
ack, who's Glee? I think I just slightly ignored you... sorry about that - I'm half-playing my GBA and half-stupid :D Took me about 5-10 minutes to realise I'd received a /tell at all.

That would be me :) No harm done, at least you noticed in the end.

N

Nephand

Hehe, I noticed your examines, but somehow the tell escaped me :eek:

I was even moving around at the time too, just not paying much attention to anything other than my "you were unable to buy" messages. Tsk!

N

Nephand

Something about children sized people in that kind of clothing is so very...very... Japanese.

:p

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Nephand
Something about children sized people in that kind of clothing is so very...very... Japanese.

:p

And cat women too... <dribble>

N

Nephand

lol - My cat woman wears ten layers of clothes - and a nun's habit. - and she's not allowed out past 10 on school nights. Those leching Humes won't get any ideas that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom