Poker skills test

ECA

I am a FH squatter
DonkeyTest.com

Just to set the bar, I scored a 127.

Lets see who luckboxes their way to poker genius levels of scores.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Meh, did that way too long ago to remember the results.

Takes forever to complete and alot of the 'answers' are debatable.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Meh, did that way too long ago to remember the results.

Takes forever to complete and alot of the 'answers' are debatable.

Your result is a good indicator of where you are skillwise. Some of these questions I felt a bit lost with, I can imagine a novice/amateur player would struggle with a lot of these and think its unrealistic.

Most of the answers are not debateable.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
111 score, with a 143 score for tournament play and shit for the cash game stuff.

Bit odd since I'm a winning cash game player but awful at tournaments. I guess Donkey Test is a good description.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Shrug, hundreds of pages of discussion on many of them among players better than either of us say otherwise.

Post which questions you think are ambivalent or have multiple correct answers.

Zarjazz

Post which questions you think are ambivalent or have multiple correct answers.

Pretty much all the questions from 15 onwards have what I would call multiple 'correct' answers. Most of them could be classed as margin situations and could be highly dependant on the players in the hand. It's like they take for granted any re-raise means 'set' so fold your top two pair.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
By that I mean any specific question anyone thinks has an ambigous/multiple correct answers.

Zarjazz

Every question from 33 to 39 is ambigous with no hard or fast rule to give the correct answer.

I'm guessing they think the right action to 33, 34, 35 & 39 is always 'fold'. I have to disagree with that in each case!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well most the plays in it were a bit weird for my particular playstyle, and i wouldn't have done many of the "pre-determined" moves that i (supposedly) did, so the results are at least a bit off. Got a flat 100, but like i said, i answered with my playstyle, and the prerequisite is different.

Should probably do it with the "forced" playstyle, but ofcourse i couldn't play it as well as i do with my own.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Seems they just work all the answeres out by mathmatical odds, which isnt always right or everything would be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom