Poker Nights

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking into setting up a few games of poker with a few friends, but the problem is none of us have had a lot of experience with the game.

I've had a scan around the net, but can't find full guides or the rules of basic poker (looks like there are a number of variants?) Are there any harden FH poker plays who could help?

Also any tips on getting started? :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Put a limit on what you can bring to the table to start with, it makes it more interesting. The most fun to play with a load of people is texas holdem, it's easy to learn and gets really tense :)

Also drink lots, it doesn't help your reasoning or fathoming odds, but it makes it loads of fun.

You'll probably find a thousand and one sets of texas holdem rules if you google it, it's very popular at the moment.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
i know how to play poker! we play texas holdem

look for that , its quite simple!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I have a poker night every Wednesday night with my mates, and we usually play Texas Hold 'em (most popular form of gambling poker) but occasionally play 5 card draw.

Get yourself some poker chips from drinkstuff and you're sorted. We don't play for money as such, usually the losers have to bring the beer/crisps/juice/sweets for the following poker night, so there is an incentive to win. It feels competitive enough without playing for money!

Enjoy!

CurryKnight

Fledgling Freddie
babs said:
The most fun to play with a load of people is texas holdem

This is true, i play texas holdem with some mates as a drinking game, its much more fun than some of the watered down rules that people play.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Texas Holdem is the only variant worth playing tbh. It's easy, fun - and doesn't require too much thought.

Plus everyone knows it already, all the poker shows on tv play it.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
plus - www.pokerroom.com is pretty good for online poker - and you dont have to play with real money you can make a play money account and just get some practice

oPless

Loyal Freddie
Hi babs
Likeing you post!

I liek poker game, but no hear of this "texas holdem" you speek off.
what this rules? I have blue cards - my favorite color!!11

I like easy lean things - liek english - I speek good yes?

I had many freind before arrive in england, but would be good game to play in job center yes? I have very good mamory and can count card well. I need money for cock habit - it make me fast as aMD!

Drink is good too!11 vodka I liek lots - I drink for brekfast!

But wot is this google you say off?

Englad cool! Asylum cool! Blue rools!!111

love

oPless

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
I play in a game monthly, £20 for chips and we play seven card stud for ongoing gaming, interspersed with texas hold 'em tournaments which can be £3 or £5 to play and the top 2/3 winners split the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom