Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Minstrel

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Bard

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to see u all race a skald on a bard and see how far you would get against the skald. if u have a good bard and a good skald the skald will win. have a race agasint someone like netcode and you will see what i mean. and as for this nonsense about the minstel winning? please the bard and skald pop sl and there goes your master plan.

Ucallme

Banned
i would love to see u all race a skald on a bard and see how far you would get against the skald. if u have a good bard and a good skald the skald will win. have a race agasint someone like netcode and you will see what i mean. and as for this nonsense about the minstel winning? please the bard and skald pop sl and there goes your master plan.

Warhead > Netcode :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Cadelin

Resident Freddy

That assumes they all start in range of each other. There was no specification that the contestants even had to be on the same server.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Warhead > Netcode :)

i was just using an example of a capable skald and also one that those who play the sever might know. not everone who plays now may know warhead as he played some time back. altho im not sure if he is active.
sorry cadlien i did assume they be on same sever.

Saje

Loyal Freddie
bind at the goal line, and bard will win cos of higher dex / casting speed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom