Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Minstrel

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Bard

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
If you had a race between a Skald/Minstrel/Bard who would win? :) and give your most stupided answer ever...OK!

Plus each character can use any abilities to help them win the race :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Bard, sos at the start to stop mezzes and stuns, then twist end and speed.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
ofc bard, he would insta mezz the others then sos to finish >_<

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Bard cause the actual delve on the bards speed is actually slightly higher for some reason :D

Ever been chased by a fg of hibs with bard with ur realm having speed 5 + ur sprinting and they actually caught u after a 5 minute chase.

Thats why the difference is tiny but will show after a long duration run.

LOL i wonder how many people will actually check this :D

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
been chased by a few bards running 1000 units ahead of their own grp, gaining on speed 6 skald so I am sure there is a logical reason for their speed being greater than mine :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
pfft Amph thats go generalised with so many unknown variables like:

How far apart are they? (Are they in DD/mez/snare range of each other)
Do they have to stay close throughout the whole race or can they move away?
How long is the race?
Is the Skald wearing go-faster black dye?

No way you can give an accurate answer without knowing the answers tbh as allegedly they all have 204% speed according to Charplan (yes I checked to make sure as I thought they were all the same speed so im a nerd Belgerath lol)

Given they all have access to End Regen pots, Enough insta's to keep the others out of speed, Phase Shift and SoS if they were close enough to DD/snare/etc each other than I suspect the Skald would win as it has a snare aswell as mez. The Minstrel also has a 2nd CC with stun but with it being lower duration than Skald snare he would be 2nd and Bard 3rd as it has no 2nd form of CC :)

There that all made perfect sense in my head :D

PS the above all gets blown out of the water when the person who will win is the first one to pop phaase shift and insta the other 2 out of speed :)

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Nobody would finish the race tbh, they would be at the start line when 30 archers from each realm would add on them..

Sacre

Loyal Freddie
The Minstrel also has a 2nd CC with stun but with it being lower duration than Skald snare he would be 2nd and Bard 3rd as it has no 2nd form of CC :)

dont forget the lullaby instas from the bard!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Given they all have access to End Regen pots, Enough insta's to keep the others out of speed, Phase Shift and SoS if they were close enough to DD/snare/etc each other than I suspect the Skald would win as it has a snare aswell as mez. The Minstrel also has a 2nd CC with stun but with it being lower duration than Skald snare he would be 2nd and Bard 3rd as it has no 2nd form of CC :)

I was working under the impression performance enhancing drugs were not allowed. No end pots and the bard would surely win, assuming he can actually twist and neither the mincer or skald have gone lw5 or whatever.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I was working under the impression performance enhancing drugs were not allowed. No end pots and the bard would surely win, assuming he can actually twist and neither the mincer or skald have gone lw5 or whatever.

Well Amph did say they could use any ablities so yeah i guess end pots or LW5 would count but anyway it still comes down to who presses PS and insta's the other 2 first who then gets in the lead and shouldn't be able to be cought.

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Bard.

Aoe insta--> sos --> PS ( no need for twisting and he won )

The bard wont be able to get mezzed or snared for a good 30 seconds if not more and he hasnt burned purge while other 2 classes will have to if they want to remove insta mezz and stand a chance. That says all tbh.
After sos expires even if skald snares its purge time and tada.

- English -

Resident Freddy
well to make an argument ill say minstrel. Stealth to avoid any mezzed and let the skald / bard fight it out and burn ras.. then the minstrel stuns 1, mezzes the other... sos'es away while /rofling and wins.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Bard tbh ... End5+Sprint and Amnesia Skald+Mincer so they cant play speed ftw :D

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
After 3 hours of running when eventually all will agree to log as they'll be busy irl in the morning, CM will log on and win the race :(

liloe

It's my birthday today!
The Minstrel wins. First he pops SoS and charms the skald. After SoS is over, the Skald pops SoS and as he is the mincer's pet, both get SoS. After that one is gone, the mincer lets the skald attack the bard and tadaaaaa, mincer wins :p

Killing

Fledgling Freddie
hehe could be fun to try it , i can bring skald :)

1 mezz , then run for it (if he purge you fucked hehe) , when mezz is over and he comes up to you snare and run away, if he gets you mezed/stuned purge , trow a FZ of and he is busy for 7-8 sec , pop sos after du purged the stun/mezz .

that should give you a littel start .

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
What you guys dont realise is that the Minstrel would win easily.

Say if the track was as circle shape.

while the Bard/Skald use all the abilities they own and shoot off leaving the minstrel behind. The minstrel would just stealth then go back behind the start and w8 for the enemy to appear in clip range then de-stealth and use SoS and go accross the finish line :)

So the minstrel is being lazy but clever :) or another term = Cheating :)

MINSTREL FTW :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
What you guys dont realise is that the Minstrel would win easily.

Say if the track was as circle shape.

while the Bard/Skald use all the abilities they own and shoot off leaving the minstrel behind. The minstrel would just stealth then go back behind the start and w8 for the enemy to appear in clip range then de-stealth and use SoS and go accross the finish line

So the minstrel is being lazy but clever or another term = Cheating :)

MINSTREL FTW :)

Amphrax/Arauddry
Utter drivel and you know it lol You give us some half arsed lack of info then cheat anwyay pfft.... Say this.... say that..... say amph talks bollox imo :fluffle:

Say if the track was in a straight line?

Then you tell us who you think would win Amph?

I still say its the first one to pop PS and insta the other 2 :)

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Utter drivel and you know it lol You give us some half arsed lack of info then cheat anwyay pfft.... Say this.... say that..... say amph talks bollox imo :fluffle:

Say if the track was in a straight line?

Then you tell us who you think would win Amph?

I still say its the first one to pop PS and insta the other 2 :)

If the Race was in a straight line then no1 would win because no1 knows where the finish line is :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom