PoC PL Group, 28th February, 17:00 CET/16:00 GMT

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If you need your alt PL'ed, this is a chance, join the PoC PBAoE group. Sign up only if you got 4 (four!) hours time. State class, spec and RAs please.

Paladin -
Blocker - Tripolar-E
Icer -
Cleric -
Leech -
Leech - Tripolar's leech
Leech -
Leech -

I will bring Heretic as blocker, Cleric needs FoP and decent heals and buffs.

friky

Fledgling Freddie
If minatours are open mate ill take paladin ( 50 shild ofc ) + leech .. also i could get my cozuen to bring icey + leech

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Minotaur race is allways open, its the class (mauler) that needs to be unlocked (and if you were thinking you were going to be the first Minotaur to hit 50, guess again :flame: )

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I can bring my Paladin who you have had many times before on this called Bohiam or if that space is filled already can bring a healing cleric Luian with fop.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Paladin - Bohiam
Blocker - Tripolar-E
Icer -
Cleric - Zianah
Leech - Bohiam's leech
Leech - Tripolar's leech
Leech -
Leech - Zianah's leech

Icer missing.

Will run to until short before ML5 raid if we find an Icer.

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Just so you know I have to leave work so might not be bang on 4pm for me, say 10 to 15 after. If you feel that you cannot wait for me please take someone else. I will log in when I get home and look for you.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just so you know I have to leave work so might not be bang on 4pm for me, say 10 to 15 after. If you feel that you cannot wait for me please take someone else. I will log in when I get home and look for you.

Oki, do /who invaders and PM me, will see if we get Icer from there, no rush, Cleric is on MSN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom