PoC pbaoe grp .. 23/3 / wednesday

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hi all.. jsut wanna tell you that im making a PoC pbaoe grp .. 23/3 .. wednesday. at 19:00 GMT time.... ONLY SIGN UP . if you got at least 2 hours..... AFK's will be acceptet ( not AFK's for above 10 min)

ppl needed.:

shield pala (can bring leech .. doesnt have to )
ice wizz (can bring leech .. doesnt have to )
FOP BB (can bring leech .. doesnt have to )( FOP BB will be out of grp , but leecher in grp )
and me ( 49 infil)

hope this will be succesfull :D. but plz sign up quick, so i can see if we gonna make it or not.. ty all

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
nahh, doesnt do this for the PL.. i got 3 artis i wanna get xped..... ;)....
i rather do it for arti xp then, PL xp :D

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
well guess now you posted this no 1 will come to mine :d so if no 1 aplys to mine and u got room for a friendly minstrel i will join :D i know ur grp setup doesnt say mincer but hoping your are generios :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
mincepie you can come if a pala or wizz comes without leech, ;).. else not . ;))

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
99% of your posts are where you're asking someone to help you, or something you want done, which is about 99% impossible.

Im speachless...

Okay, now you can flame me.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
argyle stfu.. here im trying to make a poc grp. so if you dont wanna join then stfu.ffs.... dont wanna listen to lame comments just because im trying to make a good grp , so i can get my damn artis xp'ed.

gohan

FH is my second home
i have to agree u very picky about wanting fop pbaoe grp yet ur an inf wot exactly u bringing to the grp?

prepares for flames :m00:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Ah lay off the guy. If he wants to make a PBAOE group, then let him. If you have a problem with that, don't join it. Besides, Infis can always provide pickpocket to the group or something. ;)

Though Necro, I suggest you be a little less picky about things. I've been in PoC today without a PBAOE group or anything fancy and I leveled 2 artis to 5 :p I'm pretty happy with that.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well not anything :S .. but if ppl anyway gonna XP artis, then why not make grp ? ..and i often see pbaoe grps invite random ppl.. then why not make grp.. but let me say it CLEAR.: I DONT WANNA LISTEN TO LAME COMMENTS!!:: ONLY WRITE IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANNA COME!:.....

gohan

FH is my second home
just a bit hypocritcal that like 8 threads down ur whining that u cant get in a grp cos ur not a pally or dont have fop but then do exactly the same an excluded 90% of the population of alb tbh my flame pwns ur whine raaar :flame:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
will be killer pbaoe group without in group healer .. eh wait .. no it won't

But I guess that would be concidered lame ... don't take this as friendly advice .. nooo

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
well another thing i find strange is that why ppl wanna invite a 40 mincer only for pure PL, instead of me who needs arti XP ?............. and well it doesnt have to be a pbaoe grp.. it just goes faster.. and i maybe ask ppl 4 times each day if i can join their grp in PoC ( isnt allways pbaoe grp ) , and i allways gets the same answer " FG" .. and when i then say " plz pm me when spot free" . and they say " yes sure m8" . they never does :S ... ....... noobs ?

gohan

FH is my second home
maybe the 40 mincer wasnt QQing on FH? :p but thats wot i mean a mincer ask to join an u told him the exact thing that ur moaning people tell u so.......

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
and when i ask ppl for grp alot of them tells me to make a thread on FH.. but i can see that i only get lame comments by whiners ?.......... but plz all who doesnt have anything smart to say about they wanna join grp. stay out and shot up!!. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone always forgets to PM people when the spots comes free, happens to me too. Then again, I always get spams for my FoP so I'm usually the one having to say I can't come.. :p And mincers have a stun and powersong.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
hi all.. jsut wanna tell you that im making a PoC pbaoe grp .. 23/3 .. wednesday. at 19:00 GMT time.... ONLY SIGN UP . if you got at least 2 hours..... AFK's will be acceptet ( not AFK's for above 10 min)

ppl needed.:

ice wizz (can bring leech .. doesnt have to )
FOP BB (can bring leech .. doesnt have to )( FOP BB will be out of grp , but leecher in grp )
and me ( 49 infil)

hope this will be succesfull . but plz sign up quick, so i can see if we gonna make it or not.. ty all..

pm me ingame... ;) wont look at this thread anymore,, these lame comments makes me sick :flame:

gohan

FH is my second home
ah bless :<
then u wont mind me calling u a noob i guess?
QQ some more

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Gohan, seriously, you made your point clear 2 posts ago. Next time, just post +1? :p

Like this, +1. :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Yes you are.

+2

Useless note, fastest I got this page to generate was 0.485 seconds.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Tbh dude. You've PM'd my group, which I run a lot in poc, I've mostly said FG simply because we are. When I say I'll let you know if we get a spot, I'm not lieing. Its just that most people make groups with guild first of all, instead of picking randoms.
When you get a guild group, it usually stays FG untill everyone wants to leave. So you cant really come QQ'ing on FH just because people dont have space for you.

And like Shanaia said, you might wanna consider keeping that healer in group, unless you enjoy wiping very 2 min of course. Good luck.

mincepie

Fledgling Freddie
be fair and let necromania run a grp. and he said sign up only so tbh why are you all posting in his thread?

i rest my case

gohan

FH is my second home
weres the +1 mincepie :< that was such a post farm unlike this ofc witch is very imformative an worth while

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom