Wildcard Tank(Merc/Scout/Friar/SlamTic) -
PBAOE - Ice Wiz -
DEBUFF - Sorc -
Cleric(FoP) -
Heretic/Friar -

Rep Tank:
Rep PBAOE:
Rep Healer:

Common sense on the above - pally must have 50 shield + some MoB, shield tank 42 min, if youre in a tank slot and not a merc you must have 42+ shield. Sorc - the yellow cold resist debuff at least.
Clerics with decent rejuv etc.
Friars/tics must have viable rejuv etc.L50 only for all the main tank slots, casters L45+. No leeches involved soz ladies and gents :)

Short version guys and gals - 6 hours straight fun - no more no less.
I will be bringing out of group buff bot for all that buffing mlarkey also.Anyone else wanting to, feel free.Singup etc i'll be posting up final group friday night

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
If possible I'd like to sign up with Vladislav for the wildcard tank slot, fully ToA'ed Reaver, needs a ton of arti exp, got 50 + 12 flex, 50 + 2 soul, 25 + 6 shield, 14 + 5 parry and some slash.

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Can come with my merc if there is a spot !

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm yes cleric slot please. Since there will be no decent rvr during this time! :D

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
i totally accept if you say no, but if no 50 friar applies, id like to come with my lvl 35 one. he has 15 in rejuv so heals as good as a lvl 50 one, and soon he'll ding a few there so he can help with base buffs as well(currently he has 2 yellow and 2 blue with 25% toa buff bonus)

name is Bhal.
thanks.)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Will need to see that I dont have any other plans made, but I don't think so. But anyway, signing up Anisha L46 Icewiz for the "sorc" spot, just incase you don't get one. Always nice with 2 icewizzies ;)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
don´t know if i´m home...but looks like graen took the cleric spot from me...but can put me as rep if u like

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Lets see, most people under rr5,needing at least 4 people to reach us, our group worth <200 a head to you - twenty minutes time invested (including rebuffs and clearing mobs to get to us....So 1600 rps for 20 mins?Sorry didnt realise mael were quite that desperate for rps... ;)

Minstrel - Evita
Paladin -
Shield tank - Catfish
Wildcard Tank(Merc/Scout/Friar/SlamTic) - Vvlad
PBAOE - Ice Wiz -
DEBUFF/PBAOE - Anisha
Cleric(FoP) - Himbo
Heretic/Friar -

Rep Tank:
Rep PBAOE:
Rep Healer:Bhal

more signups etc please...

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
May as well sign Wisty up as a replacement spot if needed...
It'll beat sitting in CS complaining at guildies...

(Could also bring a 44 sorc for 15% debuff if you get really, really desperate or even a 35 rejuv cleric :p)

Gotta hate being bored :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
looks like i´m home but cleric and rep healer gone so nm

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
ill sort it on the morning i guess since we're a little shy on people, well work sommat out :) failing that it'll be a nice day which ill spend in a pub! ;) :clap:

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
If place I would like to come with me scout Xelsi or my merc Xeros

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Juist msg me ingame, I'll be on either at Xeros, Xelsi or Sorex. Can't easily switch btw screens, that's reason why I ask to pm me in-game :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
My home net has been down since 11 this morning so i cant sign in - someone run it for me if they can, but if they cant, my sincere apologies and hopefully it'll be back up mid-afternoon according to BT (using a friends PC for this).

Ocomas

Loyal Freddie
I'm headed that way myself, just saw the thread ('er-indoors' has gone out) so allowing me to play <cheers>

was taking my pain necro full enhance bb ml7, and was lvl'ing artis's on my mini Hypnoyic.

But if you need a ss Pally tank, I can bring Saronast who's 50 in shield mob3 etc, and my mini as leech, and bb cleric as back-up
Sorry for the late post, i'll be at CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom