POC Arti-XP group.

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Need a few artis XPd for my new template so I'm going to try and setup a few nights of pbae-XP in poc. sign up here or PM me here. I'm gonna go ahead and say beforehand that I'll be pretty strict when it comes to the groupsetup, since I don't play much anymore and have other stuff to do, I'd like it to run as smoothly as possible when we do xp. This will exclude some classes from partaking in this, unless I have problem filling the spots, at which point I will let less useful classes in.

Healer: pac (stunner): Stubbe
Healer: mend (healer):
Shaman (bb will do fine):
Warrior/Thane (guarder):
Supp-SM:
Supp-SM/warlock:
Zerk with Charge 3 (puller):

If someone has a shaman BB that doesn't need any XP this will be ever better, the shaman spot will then be considered filled and we play with a 6-ppl group. more xp for all of us.

The time of the events will be primetime, most likely 18-22 CET on weekdays. Will start as soon as I can fill the spots and organise a few days we can all play. Please make sure most of your weeknights are free.

Thanks
/stubbe

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
If you really want to optimize that group then remove Berserker and let Warrior pull. Done this loads of times. Also only 1 healer needed really.
And as you said yourself best with shaman bb.
So you down to 4 people instead ^^ Or even Pac+War+Supp SM + bb would also work just fine.

Ferengi

Fledgling Freddie
Im a bit new to valkyries but wouldnt it be even smarter to have a valkyrie pull? as she/he can make some nice ae damage aswell?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Get 1 ml 9 summon sm and healer and u will make roxor xp...
Join grp m8s u all need xping on those boring artis why do it slow when u got a perfect shot of making it easy:cheers:

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
PS: I'm not going to be strict about whether or not you actually have artis to xp or not! You could sign up just to help me out ;)
DS.

Himse

FH is my second home
I need to level gov. so tbh anytime between 3pm GMT and 10pm GMT is good for me ;p
School sucks :<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not going to bother doing an arti-exp group till the ToA-EZ mode patch comes out.
Will have 4-5 more arties to level so would rather do it all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom