Plz take BG3 CK back mids or hibs

H

hercules-df

Is boring when us albs have CK, 10-15 albs chasing down 2-3 enemys every hour sucks ass

and i enjoy killing casters inside ck.
also gatekeeper porting in and out when u are on doors like last night :) I got to test out all the swords i have with PA :D

N

Nichneven

yeah i agree... it can get pretty damn boring... but i cap soon and i'm sure we won't be able to motivate mids to attempt a taking of the ck before then.

Especially when the albs like to camp in front of our tk.... you guys are so noob sometimes :p

W

Wonk

Think im lvling tonight :(
so no more bg fun with Koima if i do :0

O

old.Kian

I usually try to talk people out of camping MTK, but it's hard to fight back the overwhelming tide of attention deficit disorder - half the time I end up there myself trying to stay with my group or get people to withdraw in a vaguely organised manner.

For some reason it's usually level 30-32 fire wizzies who run up there solo after 2 minutes 'because I'm BORED!!'. My gratitude to the Shadowblades who give them a quick fix of excitement. To my fellow albs... don't go to rez the idiots, it just means we're scattered to hell and back when the mids do come out and they get to roll us up a few at a time.

N

Nichneven

Originally posted by old.Kian
... don't go to rez the idiots, it just means we're scattered to hell and back when the mids do come out and they get to roll us up a few at a time.

Aww damnit, you caught upon our little secret :viking:

X

xajorkith

hercules-df cos we like you Albs so much we did as you asked, CK now belongs to Midgard.

If you need any more favours just ask, us Mids are friendly you know :)

H

hercules-df

hehehe yeh nice 1 dude :))

was a great pleasure to log in and see the mid logo on the flag, now can all you sitting down casters line up in the yard plz :)

30 mins ago we tried a retake and both doors are open still, plz shut em m8s :)

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by Nichneven
Aww damnit, you caught upon our little secret :viking:

Not exactly a secret - even we dozy tinheads can catch on after you do that to us about 500 times... although it's scary how many dozy tinheads DON'T catch on.

Anyway, I thought your SB was too busy dancing with a certain paladin to actually kill anyone? I'm getting close to capping out with Ulfric, but I'll try and unstealth you one more time before I go :)

H

hercules-df

dam, we have ck again, hurry mids plz zerg us out :)

K

Kalinzir

and looks the albs are back to zerging, sad gimps:p

H

hercules-df

thats why i prefer mids or hibs having CK, albs having it = 3 or 4 enemys every 30 mins killed by 10 albs

K

Kalinzir

what times are there only 10 albs?:D

ah well.. i got 1L7, think i go back to xping now

H

hercules-df

hehehe
sry i missed a zero off :)
nice one mids again today taking the keep :)

remember I AM IN THE KEEP TOO, and i will kill you one time or another :)

K

Kalinzir

Albs just took it back.. we tried to stop them by charging in with 6 or 7 hibs a couple of times, but didn't really work.. ah well.. see you at lvl 50 i guess

K

Kalinzir

tell your alb friend it's mroe fun when hib keeps keep;)

at least i repaired the doors in time for the second wave

H

hercules-df

n1 dude, keep it going, I promise not to suicide kill you if you are repairing.

K

Kalinzir

Originally posted by hercules-df
n1 dude, keep it going, I promise not to suicide kill you if you are repairing.

hehe.. being killed during repairing is almost "fun".. damn that was boring.. and then the albs destroyed them and i had to repair/upgrade again.. meanies!:D

N

Nichneven

yes!!!!

Originally posted by old.Kian
Anyway, I thought your SB was too busy dancing with a certain paladin to actually kill anyone?

YES! Lots of dancing with Acerus. :) When I first started playing in bg3 he was like a dancing buddy.... then I didn't go to Cal for a really long time, came back, and found that he was still there, and still dancing! What a good natured chap :)

Hey, I decided that while Albs were hogging ck it became increasingly difficult to kill anyone since you would run around in fgs. I needed to have some fun to alleviate the stress... besides... Highlanders are cute :wub:

/dance!

H

hercules-df

dam, us albs have ck again, and all bg3 is is 20+ albs picking the remains of 4 or 5 mids and the odd hib, booooooooring :)

come get the ck back plz dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread