Plz stop

C

chronictank

There has been a noticable rise in cheating on excal, more commonly abusing the lag bug.

For example yesterday i was on my way to odins (solo), and 3 seperate NS's got away by abusing the bug (at least they were solo \o/ ), how do i know this? well each time they were down to 10-20%, then "not in range" prompt comes up. I immediately use the dot charge on my neckie, target not in range.
Carry on my merry way and see a sb abuse the same bug against a infil

This all is within 30 mins, so i assume it is a much bigger problem.
Next time i will take a ss and repot you to right now, which i dont want to do.
Im not whining, im simply asking you to
Plz stop

F

Flimgoblin

asking them to stop won't help.

Report them.

V

vintervargen

there are no cheat that can "port" you away that fast afaik, when you use the window dragging thing you only keep going forward in the same speed, at least thats what i think.

S

Shrye

Don't give any pardon to cheaters tbh... As Film said, just report them immediately - they know they're violating the rules already, let them face the consequences too.

A

alme

theres some shity lagg on the server atm however. Which makes it fcking hard to hit from behind, i get out of range msg all the time. Might be that.

B

Belomar

The drag window abuse bug is getting fixed in next patch, I think.

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by alme
theres some shity lagg on the server atm however. Which makes it fcking hard to hit from behind, i get out of range msg all the time. Might be that.

ye it could be because of the zerg lag in odins since it´s only lately ^^

but well... report if they do it again imo since it seems like it is only when they are about to loose ^^

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Belomar
The drag window abuse bug is getting fixed in next patch, I think.

w00t

unfortunatly that means people going exploit like buggery now before it gets fixed :(

B

behatch

Originally posted by chronictank
There has been a noticable rise in cheating on excal, more commonly abusing the lag bug.

For example yesterday i was on my way to odins (solo), and 3 seperate NS's got away by abusing the bug (at least they were solo \o/ ), how do i know this? well each time they were down to 10-20%, then "not in range" prompt comes up. I immediately use the dot charge on my neckie, target not in range.
Carry on my merry way and see a sb abuse the same bug against a infil

This all is within 30 mins, so i assume it is a much bigger problem.
Next time i will take a ss and repot you to right now, which i dont want to do.
Im not whining, im simply asking you to
Plz stop

didnt think zerks could solo \o/

B

bult

Its the same on camlann atm really wierd lag not that noticable until you start hitting someone. press sprint press attack hit then next second out of range in 100% of the fights i had a few days ago :/

S

Shagrat

some of us do still solo, you probably miss the zerker shaped mess on the floor left by the fg of <insert realm here> that ran through us 30 seconds before you arrived.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Shagrat
some of us do still solo, you probably miss the zerker shaped mess on the floor left by the fg of <insert realm here> that ran through us 30 seconds before you arrived.

Yeh, probably :(

But keep trying, solo zerks are teh fun for my ns :D

R

Runolaz

...jupp, but the "lag" somehowe allways appear on a) support chars that don't wanna get hit, or b) solo char that is about to die and want to get away. Imho in most cases we are talking "drag-window" aka cheating, it's really sad.

C

chronictank

hehe anyone is pretty much screwed if a zerk evades,
comeback, frosty...TEDDY BACKSTYLES!!!!!!!

and my con debuff and dot helps a bit too ;)
stop those nast casters mezing me :)

but ur right its rare u find one on one, but when u do its great fun win or lose

C

chronictank

:) ow well nobodys perfect.
I would just like a fair fight, that too much to ask?

M

marczje

crush vulnerable leather + 2h hammer backstyle + vendo + little luwi = yum

:p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by chronictank
:) ow well nobodys perfect.
I would just like a fair fight, that too much to ask?

lol no, not at all, I hate it too when I get zerged or added on :p

its hard being a solo'er, I know that way too well :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by marczje
crush vulnerable leather + 2h hammer backstyle + vendo + little luwi = yum

:p

garrote, run, pa? :p

F

foeewithin

Ask Divina hoew cheats works she´s the only i know using dragwindow abuse.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by foeewithin
Ask Divina hoew cheats works she´s the only i know using dragwindow abuse.

lol, and who would believe you?

N

nightsorrow

true daoc players dont use cheats;o

and use skill to win

S

swords

Originally posted by nightsorrow

and use skill to win

True DAOC players GET abused by the bug abusers :p 99% anyway!

M

mandom

Originally posted by nightsorrow

and use skill to win
yeh playing stealther is SOO hard, once you learn what buttons to press and in what order there is no more, ive played all 3 assasins and they all are the same, easy as hell to play, my main is sb and i play him cause its fun, but saying there is skills in assasin is ROFL

C

chronictank

lol no it doesnt
if you are pa'd by a stealther you are pretty much in trouble unless you have sum descent ra's.

Leme explain.
you are most likely to be snared, so you wont be able to chase, stealther can just as easily stealth and come back if you havent lost enuff health for his/her liking (where pf comes in if you have it :))

Edit: I have been pa'd 4 times by the same stealther b4 she was unlucky enuff for me to evade (dodger 3 :D)

Users who are viewing this thread