plz help decide my faith

K

kettek

Well after 4 months non-active-doac-playing im back and ready to do some damage (I deleted all my old chars because after such a long time i just didnt had any connection with them left so now im ready, willing an broke (darn forgot to save some coins while I was cleaning up (not the problem though just to point out how stupid i can be when im overloaded with emotions after those dark 4 months)))and help midgard to become all mighty but there is one problem I really don't know wich class to choose anymore (have played almost all midgard to lvl 30 some to lvl 7 (never 50 though but ready to chance that now) so here's my question are there any real needs for some classes on middie-Prydwen, are there some classes that keeps on being fun in the higher levels and have some classes really changed past 4 months???
Hoihoi and thanks

O

old.Gromnir

heres an idea you level to 50 without picking a class =) you'll get just 1*skill points a level and cant do dick in the frontiers that way we can easer kill you.

G

Glyph_mid

ON another note, you cant lvl past 5 without choosing class :D

R

Ragnarok1978

Hi there,

Well what kind of char would you want to play? I guess we could allways use a few more healers tho :D

Also, Shrouded Isles will be out in a month, there you can play Bonedancer or Savage as well, so may be worth holding out till then if you wanna try something totally new.

Users who are viewing this thread