Plus Net DNS

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Anyone else here use plus.net? I think their DNS has died, I can't seem to get anysite. The only site I can get is this one. (due to having the IP in my hosts file)

:/

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Doh_boy

I've just checked their service status page for you (~5.15pm, 27th) and they're reporting no known issues and all their services are operational except email which is currently on 'amber' on a green/amber/red scale. I'm not sure what else it could be, though. The only contact number which jumps out is 0845 1400200, maybe they could answer your queries (0845 calls can cost a fair bit, though).

Kind Regards

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Jonty said:
Hi Doh_boy

I've just checked their service status page for you (~5.15pm, 27th) and they're reporting no known issues and all their services are operational except email which is currently on 'amber' on a green/amber/red scale. I'm not sure what else it could be, though. The only contact number which jumps out is 0845 1400200, maybe they could answer your queries (0845 calls can cost a fair bit, though).

Kind Regards

Cheers jonty :D

It might be something to do with my router but it has been going fine for a while and been rebooted a few times :s

I'll have another bit of a fiddle.

/edit

Rebooted the DNS gateway specifically (rather than it as a whole) and it started working :)

Curious.

Jonty

Fledgling Freddie
Glad it's all sorted :) Technology, eh? Pft! hehe :D

Kind Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom