Plumbing problem.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
The waste pipe from the bog in my bathroom has a knackered seal which went a few weeks ago. I can't replace it without ripping the bath out though so I'm pricing up new bathrooms. I've not been using that bog and it's been fine for a while. Today I forgot and pissed in it and flushed. It started leaking, as you'd expect. Mopped it up. Kept an eye on it. Expected it to stop leaking. It didn't. Drained the bog and the cistern, and turned the water off. Still leaking. Tipped the pipe around with a bowl under it so that the remaining water should come out. Loads came out but when it got to the point where wiggling the pipe stopped making any difference and it feels totally empty, it's still dripping. Has been for hours. Doesn't seem to be slowing any more. There's no water to go to it. How the fuck is it still dripping ?

HELP !

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's Karma. That bog has had to live with your arse for you years. Now it's his time! For FREEEDOM!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think you should send your bog to winky as a consolation prize.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
the minute i saw "wij" and "plumbing" i thought it was a doctor question :p

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
get loads of silicon and wack it round the leak sorted .. at least for a while :p

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Straight pipe from the soil pipe? Rainwater.

Airhead

Fledgling Freddie
The waste pipe from the bog in my bathroom has a knackered seal which went a few weeks ago. I can't replace it without ripping the bath out though so I'm pricing up new bathrooms. I've not been using that bog and it's been fine for a while. Today I forgot and pissed in it and flushed. It started leaking, as you'd expect. Mopped it up. Kept an eye on it. Expected it to stop leaking. It didn't. Drained the bog and the cistern, and turned the water off. Still leaking. Tipped the pipe around with a bowl under it so that the remaining water should come out. Loads came out but when it got to the point where wiggling the pipe stopped making any difference and it feels totally empty, it's still dripping. Has been for hours. Doesn't seem to be slowing any more. There's no water to go to it. How the fuck is it still dripping ?

HELP !

It sounds to me like you have a Poltergeist... You need to contact the Catholic Church and ask a priest be sent out to perform an exorcism on your toilet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh dear god, can you imagine Wij being confronted with a Catholic priest trying to fiddle with his bog?

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Oh dear god, can you imagine Wij being confronted with a Catholic priest trying to fiddle with his bog?

i can and i can also see the front pages of the papers the next day

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm going with a Wij solution to the problem; drop a log so vast and potent that it blocked the pipe.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm going with a Wij solution to the problem; drop a log so vast and potent that it blocked the pipe.

maybe thats what made it leak in the first place?

his "logs" being to vast and potent....

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Still pricing up bath room replacements but I did get in MAAAAAASSIVE trouble with Mrs Wij when I forgot about the plumbing problem just before we were due to go out and had a reet big piss in the bog and flushed it. Had to spend the whole night draining floor, bog and cistern. Mrs Wij was not amused :(

"So I can't go out all cos you wanted a FUCKING PISS !!!"

:(

Airhead

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if it makes you feel any better I arrived home and the valve feeding my property was spewing water, and in spite of my attempts to stem the flow of our very precious H2O the valve has won, and must be exorcised.

The plumber, assisted by the priest (just in case), will be here tomorrow morning.

Jail Bait

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if it makes you feel any better I arrived home and the valve feeding my property was spewing water, and in spite of my attempts to stem the flow of our very precious H2O the valve has won, and must be exorcised.

The plumber, assisted by the priest (just in case), will be here tomorrow morning.
Damn Airhead you should have called Onion he would be there right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom