PLing with a Necro

E

Ekydus

Actually I like the White Lights for the RoG.
Been there but a few hours and already have half a vault full of salvagable crap.

Oh wait... <cough> stay away from White Lights... overrated indeed. :p

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by gingger
oh btw, i hate necros for ruining good lvling spots in this game. Take barrows for example i wandered through there the other day and there was no active classes other than necros pl alts and bots? I this really good for this game? I think not. And no doubt necros will read this, you can answer a question for me,

Do you have a maco with the following on it

"This spot is camped" and do u use it when refering to an entire area that used to supply 2fg at a time which you are "hogging" due to your pull rate. I think so, as that is all i ever hear from you.

Sorry to say this but I get so annoyed at hearing that.

Call me conservative but tbh Si has got more bad points than good. (not to mentions having to fork out to upgd PC)

I dont have a macro, I dont need one, for every necro that "claims a spot" there is a whining fool that seems to think *they* have a god given right to that spot.

People dont like the fact that necros can chain pull and handle considerable more agro than most other chars.

if a necro comes and starts leeching from a spot you are activly playing then ask them to please stop leeching, if it dont stop and you have a valid argument then take it to "right now", if your unhappy that a necro is farming a spot that you want to have then tough, its no differant than a FG or a pally or whatever farming it.

Having said that I cba with all the hassle from non necros claiming we ruin the game for them and that they deserve to have this spot or that, so I dont go to barrows or places like that.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Ekydus
Actually I like the White Lights for the RoG.
Been there but a few hours and already have half a vault full of salvagable crap.

Oh wait... <cough> stay away from White Lights... overrated indeed. :p

bah you blew that one, I thought I did a good job..

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Yes, if someone is camping a spot, it is well know you should leave if it becomes obvious that the xp is getting to be crap for both...
Some people are too retarded to understand, and will go say that camping is not allowed, etc... but why they stay at a spot when it starts giving crap xp cause you have to wait for spawn is beyond me...

Sadly, plenty of necro's act this way. At my favorite camp spot (pitch skeletons) I often get some lame ass necro coming into the spot, claiming it is allways camped by 2 necro's and so he has a right to be there...
Result is, 2 necro's trying to pl, both waiting for spawn.
It is sadly allmost allways impossible to ask them to leave, most of them have their head stuck up their ass and won't respond to /sends (or they don't speak English, and should just stop playing this game in that case, but that is a different matter).

I do get up early so I farm in peace, at a nice spot.
Was online at 8 am on monday trying to get goblins spot with a mates cabby, they were all camped.
Shame, but I'm not some ass who will insist that the other cabby gives up xp so I can get some xp also, which is what a lot of players are doing :(
Regards, Glottis

B

belth

Originally posted by quinthar
MCL is cheap, serenity is a waste tho tbh, mine has MoM2 WP3 MCL and it crits like a big critty thing and hits 508 pwr tap every hit and 570 on life tap every hit.

Serenity rocks on raids though, whereas WP & MoM are useless :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth

pfft.

/target <random cabalist>
/duel challenge

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
but I'm not some ass
Try posting that on the RvR forum, id love to see the reactions :p

B

belth

Originally posted by Pin
pfft.

/target <random cabalist>
/duel challenge

Don't always have cabbies :p Or their pet is tanking <cough>

P

- Pathfinder -

Unbuffed necro took my merc from 1 to 50 fairly fast. TBH most necros are pisstakers; at least on prydwen few of them understand the term "camped" :m00:

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by gingger
oh btw, i hate necros for ruining good lvling spots in this game. Take barrows for example i wandered through there the other day and there was no active classes other than necros pl alts and bots? I this really good for this game? I think not. And no doubt necros will read this, you can answer a question for me,

Do you have a maco with the following on it

"This spot is camped" and do u use it when refering to an entire area that used to supply 2fg at a time which you are "hogging" due to your pull rate. I think so, as that is all i ever hear from you.

Sorry to say this but I get so annoyed at hearing that.

Call me conservative but tbh Si has got more bad points than good. (not to mentions having to fork out to upgd PC)

I leveled my reaver in barrows from 30 to 38 in 5 days, really i dont know what game are u playing, the only real fg spot that necros usually camp alone is BB in salisbury plains, the other necro spots are not and never had been fg spots.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Draylor
Try posting that on the RvR forum, id love to see the reactions :p

I'm no ass to Albions.
If Mids and Hibs think I'm an ass, then I see no problem :)

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
I leveled my reaver in barrows from 30 to 38 in 5 days, really i dont know what game are u playing, the only real fg spot that necros usually camp alone is BB in salisbury plains, the other necro spots are not and never had been fg spots.

In barrows most necro's will be found in the Echo room, the Druid room, and offcourse in the Wight room.
Mind you, Echo and Druid room are spots were a necro will most likely still be xping himself, and not just pling.
Only spot inside barrows that is very good for pling is inside wight room.
Regards, Glottis

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by belth

Ive had both, I saved both realm respecs (Still got my skills one safe) and tried them both out for PVE for me anyway WP and MoM are the way to go, since Necro is far from fun in RVR (Sure somebody will say oi the yanks are great with them, but maybe thats their only lvl50? I dont know) My other chars are more fun than the necro in RVR hence I dont play it.

PL Note:
We tried a new technique last night for PL and it was very very nice XP, Cleric, Necro (both Ungrouped) then sorc (lvl50) + pet + PL'ers grouped Cleric for buffs, necro debuffs, Sorc mezz'es adds and pets kicks 3 colours of poop out of mob, all 2 or 3 in the group including the sorc (lvl50) were capping XP every kill and it was fast too.

Tried the same thingy with just Necro and got too many resists and ended up low on pwr.

All the mobs we were doing were un camped.

As for where it was :p tough.....

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Ekydus
50 lvl DS focus staff > Serenity :p

Resists > DS 50 Focus

Serenity gives ya a fighting chance, failing that pop MCL mid fight :) takes 4-5 secs to cut in after passive mode

F

-frostor-

WP4
MoM3
MCL
Serenity1
Teh
Win
!
!
!
!
!

B

belth

Originally posted by quinthar
Resists > DS 50 Focus

Serenity gives ya a fighting chance, failing that pop MCL mid fight :) takes 4-5 secs to cut in after passive mode

Can't count the times that's saved my ass :p Casting HoT before going passive is quite helpful against couple reds/purples too (well, if you're unbuffed...) if you can squeeze the power out for that :)

L

lordbazzer

I have to admit that it stillmakes me chuckle when I'm chain pulling oranges and a fg comes along and takes 1 every 5 mins.

I'll probably get some flak for this comment but hey 'its just a game' lmao !

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by lordbazzer
I have to admit that it stillmakes me chuckle when I'm chain pulling oranges and a fg comes along and takes 1 every 5 mins.

I'll probably get some flak for this comment but hey 'its just a game' lmao !

After 10 bubs at 50, gawd knows how many chars lvl'd I still smile when I whack a orange for 1100+ dmg...

So thats essentially every 2-3 mins with WP3 :)

O

old.Emma

If ya want fast leveling try a Buffbotted Death Servant necro on camps of blue/yellow mobs ;p

That is fast ;p

47 Servant
25 Sight ;p

nice pbae for killing multiple blue/yellow mobs at once and manatap when needed :p

Couple friends on MLF did it this way averaging 20-50 in just over 2 days played ;p

B

belth

Most such camps of blues/yellows are pretty much perma-camped though. As are most of sight-necro spots too :p

Users who are viewing this thread