Plevel with a thane?

B

burg-

How good can a 50 thane powerlevel anyone? Until what level would it work. What mobs to do then? :>

Thanks

S

Shaurr

Well my gimp thane is pling my bot at iarnwood dungeon, seems to work pretty well though slow of course. Which raises the question if it is PLing after all...

F

Forau

buffbotten I spose they're not that much worse than warriors, altho warriors aren't exactly masters at it either.

H

heists

i lvled my sb to 41 with my warrior in 2days 16hours in spindelhalla.
fast enough for me as i dont have a sm to go to lair and bring a leech

N

np-insane

Originally posted by Forau
buffbotten I spose they're not that much worse than warriors, altho warriors aren't exactly masters at it either.

Warriors rox0r at pl'ing fyi :)

T

Tasans

Its the bot pling the thane not a thane the bot.

N

nalistah

only way to PL for real is bring a 50 SM/Healer to lair and leech with teh dude u PL.

R

raithian

urm i seam to have np pl a bb in df only r4l5 but can kill princes with a good lvl 44 bot so there not that gimed and god help all after 1.65 with thanes new spells you wont see an rr team with out one

M

mehuge

PL mean fast leveling, not how big mobs u can take.

For a 1+1 PL with a tank (e.g. a Kobbie Warrior, Zerker ...) and a shaman, it's how fast u can dispense multiple orange cons that counts. XP caps on character being PL's on an orange con, so taking anything higher just slows down the PL.

If the character being PL'd is below lvl 40, kill yellow cons for fastest PL.

Good spawns of right level mobs is also important for PL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom