Please=)

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
Hello all;) here's what im wondering^^ if any of u got a Counter-Strike account and is willing to let me use it 5-8 october ( a quite big LAN is coming up here in norway ) I would really appriciate ( sp ? ) it=)

I would ofc give it back the 8 october or before=) hopefully 1 of you want to help me out=p

ilu <3

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cazno said:
Hello all;) here's what im wondering^^ if any of u got a Counter-Strike account and is willing to let me use it 5-8 october ( a quite big LAN is coming up here in norway ) I would really appriciate ( sp ? ) it=)

I would ofc give it back the 8 october or before=) hopefully 1 of you want to help me out=p

ilu <3
CS or CS:Source?

Chronictank

FH is my second home
cazno said:
Just normal CS 1.6 i think;)
just so you know, you can play on LAN with dodgey cd keys too :p
problems only happen when you go online

Will have a look if i havent ebayed my spare already

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
yea i know mate=) but I'll probably play some online aswell=)

btw i guess i could give some plats from camlann or pryd/mid if that intresst any1 (stopped playin' daoc ) ;/ just wanna be able to play some CS 5-8 october^^

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm;p 5 sec I'll check if it's open >,.< have a few tho

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
k it was open^^ you mean pryd or camlann? and btw I'd rather just borrow one for free but if thats my only choice=/

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
well i just want to borrow it for 3 days, should't be that much of a problem;/

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
dunno.. let me wait .. i guess some1 here could be willing to help me out for free?=/ but if not i'll give you some plats to use it =d

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
buy it over steam costs $9.95 = £5.31 for CS1.6

bargain and a hell of a lot less hassle, you would have to download steam anyway to play it.

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
Lan is tommorow=) and dunno if they have that offer for norwegian people=)

and I have Steam downloaded.. well=) still if any1 want to help me out, offers some plats on camlann, mid/pryd.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Don't you just need a HL key to play cs? If so I have HL1 and the add-on and you can use it to play CS. I thought that’s what you needed though; I played cs for about 5 mins a long long time ago the game is so shit.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cazno said:
Lan is tommorow=) and dunno if they have that offer for norwegian people=)

and I have Steam downloaded.. well=) still if any1 want to help me out, offers some plats on camlann, mid/pryd.

offer is the same everywhere in the world you download the game after you purchase it via steam... you just have to enter the cd key.

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
oh;p didnt know that^^ well=) if any is nice enough PM me with a cd key

ilu <3

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
gah =/ okey

- still would be extreamly thankfull to any that is willing to borrow me their CS account 5-8 october =)

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
sorry for nagging like this but I'll give any1 that lend me their CS account to 5-8 october some plats / items on pryd/ mid or camlann. or for free, would like that the most^^

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
I did that once m8, and took like a week for it to get here and lan is in 3 days ;/

and im not going to play CS anymore than just those 3 days alittle bit.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its already been mentioned you can download it from steam for a fiver.

unless you are using a 28.8 kbps modem on a 486, i imagine you should have it sooner than 3 days.

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
Don't feel like spending money on it=/ won't play it much but thx anyway.. =)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
5 fucking quid? you must be joking. how do you know some other lan party isnt going to pop up? or will you come back here asking for freebies again, or maybe just keep using the free key.

i will laugh my ass of when it comes to the day and still no one gave you a key. just think you could of spent a fiver and had it straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom