Please.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
stop playing a fullgroup nighttime and if you have to do it, please leave me alone.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
indeed...

Please leave soloers alone atleast at night time :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps you would have greater success if you actually listed what characters you play?

Not everyone is part of the irc l33t kid group, so don't expect anyone but a minority to know what your irc tag relates to in characters.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
even if they knew his name i doubt they would leave him alone, people are so RP horny these days they will zerg anything. (not that its ever been much different in the past tbh)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
play different game if ya dont want to be zerged. The whole art of stealthers( im presumeing you are a stealther from this whine thread) is the art of avoiding the zergs. Is this not part of the art of playing that particular class?

Does one drive a bmw at 100mph+ and expect to be left alone by cops indefinately ? If ya dont like being done by cops drive a robin relient!

lol man this is a dogy reply but i feel its relivent.. dam i hate these leave threads hehe

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
play different game if ya dont want to be zerged. The whole art of stealthers( im presumeing you are a stealther from this whine thread) is the art of avoiding the zergs. Is this not part of the art of playing that particular class?

Does one drive a bmw at 100mph+ and expect to be left alone by cops indefinately ? If ya dont like being done by cops drive a robin relient!

lol man this is a dogy reply but i feel its relivent.. dam i hate these leave threads hehe

i guess his talking for his thane but anyways u cant beg peeps not to do something that they can do....

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah, please leave me alone allso, if you are more than me.
And please no stunning/mezzing or PA chains.

Actually the best would be if you make sure i got moc and ML9 up.

Thanks!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
MesS° said:
Yeah, please leave me alone allso, if you are more than me.
And please no stunning/mezzing or PA chains.

Actually the best would be if you make sure i got moc and ML9 up.

Thanks!

that goes for my sorc aswell :(

and if u would be kind enough to stand still after I start nukeing so I don't have to use moc !

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm weren't you one of the Mids that took Hib relics from the iRvR situation in the middle of the night - then spent much time boasting about how you would do it again?

Now while I have no problem with that it's a 24/7 game, why on earth would you expect to be left alone at night?

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
He have allso posted on Hibernia Section, rofl (Q_Q) more mate.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
even if they knew his name i doubt they would leave him alone, people are so RP horny these days they will zerg anything. (not that its ever been much different in the past tbh)
So people are rp horny, period.
>.< Pooned said:
u cant beg peeps not to do something that they can do....
Like eBay :D:D
leviathane said:
o lolz cos mid/hib grp never attack us soloer's at nite :)
Neburs, and in case we run into them, they're courteous enough to sit down, willingly facing their destiny!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ceiastae said:
He have allso posted on Hibernia Section, rofl (Q_Q) more mate.

This is not any form on crying. Simply a polite way of asking people to stop playing a fullgroup at a time when there are only solo/duo or trios out at most.

To steamroll people at a late hour for 200 rps, when you can gain 3-4x times that when you actually remove 60-70% of the group. And you bring in some competition.

I don't think people would zerg soloers for the joy of it. I think the issue it they can't kill anything unless they are far superiour in numbers.

If they are after rps however, I don't see why they don't go with the guard missions. Its a much higher rp/hour doing that.

Wazowski

Fledgling Freddie
imo, give solo a buttom called "imune to all type of dmg from the evul fg megafarming meh" ;)

Well most alb fg actuly leaves me after a while now(Thanks for that) =)... for my pov its only the horny mid grps that keeps farming me... :p

Ofc there are some wankers still enjoy the part to kill soloers for some reason... But what can we do ? :eek7:

:wub: to all the ones that dont zerg meh =)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I have sympathy for you, however.....

When I play a stealther and get steamrolled, so what? All can get their rp's the way they want, not that I'm condoning it - it is still war after all. :twak:

Am I assuming they are killing you after another fight? If not, then why the hell are you visible to them? As Damnation mentioned, be stealthed and get out their way! - it's part of the class.

And yes post name/confirm it's Atos - we've only got a chance of complying to your polite request if we know who you are! :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Personally being a caring sharing kinda person if I was in a group and saw a solo'er out there.. I would roll over them and share the RP equally amongst my friends - the solo'er I would assume not to be a friend therefore there is nothing I would share with them.

Yet another pointless thread taking up someone's webspace....

Still gave me something to read for 20 seconds :)

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Chicken and egg situation.

Was in a hib grp having a nice fight with an alb grp and suddenly a scout pops up and shoots our healer. The hib grp has a good record of not hitting solo peeps so revenge was not a reason for the soloer to join in. So the hib grp goes away thinking "hhmm if only we had killed that soloer when we ran past them a few moments earlier".

Like most things it cuts both way and it seems even polite requests here are unlikely to have an impact.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
If they are after rps however, I don't see why they don't go with the guard missions. Its a much higher rp/hour doing that.

guard missions give 500 rps or so ? sure that is good rps ;)

and they don't get a rush killing a player that try to run !!

but I know how annoying it is to get killed by fgs, been chased since OF and still get rolled over by fgs on my mincer even tho I don't add, and never done that on my mincer either, how ever for some reason ppl can leave my sorc alone even tho I add sometimes when I'm pissed cuz I get ganged by fgs when soloing :eek7:

and it's not like 1 of them ain't OP or anything :p just in each thier way :p

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
Atos said:
This is not any form on crying.

err Yes it is!! :twak: I expect this type of post from Thid toons :( my advice don't play late at night

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I got abit of revenge. Ran with Trollum in a fg lastnight and roleld quite a few soloers. But then again, everytime we got steamroleld by the amount of solo/duo people.

Can't say that about mid most of the time. :p

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Wazowski said:
imo, give solo a buttom called "imune to all type of dmg from the evul fg megafarming meh" ;)

Well most alb fg actuly leaves me after a while now(Thanks for that) =)... for my pov its only the horny mid grps that keeps farming me... :p

Ofc there are some wankers still enjoy the part to kill soloers for some reason... But what can we do ? :eek7:

:wub: to all the ones that dont zerg meh =)

well the only reason that peeps dont zerg u its cause u get killed in the early days with no qq out of ur mouth and never adding on ur VW so that makes u untouchable ;)

at least thats my reason ;0

phade

Fledgling Freddie
if you dont like being ganked by a FG when you are solo sod of to WoW and stop whining to us to leave you alone because we will not

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
i must have missed the whole point of the rvr doesn't rvr stand for realm vs realm not 8v8 1v1 or 2v2 if your in my realm your being naughty ,so if your on your own or in a group it really shouldnt matter ,but thats just one oppinion i get steam roled all the time and never waste my time writing posts in freddys asking to stop it ,besides its just a game :) but spill my bear well thats a different matter :)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
phade said:
if you dont like being ganked by a FG when you are solo sod of to WoW and stop whining to us to leave you alone because we will not

How can you even be retarded enough to compare WoW to DAoC? You fool.

I hardly ever make threads anymore either. Cause people just lack the understanding to be able to put themselvs into how another person feels.

Oh, and I don't like beer. =(

phade

Fledgling Freddie
Im not comparing WoW to DAoC im comparing you to a WoW player.Who the fool now.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
stop playing a fullgroup nighttime and if you have to do it, please leave me alone.

lols, like you would deserve it :D just go back to some bridge and camp it at latenight, you seem to enjoy it

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
lols, like you would deserve it :D just go back to some bridge and camp it at latenight, you seem to enjoy it
Thats what I do, but they camp there aswell. MY BRYNJA!

atos

Fledgling Freddie
phade said:
Im not comparing WoW to DAoC im comparing you to a WoW player.Who the fool now.

And why would you compare a DAoC player to a game that has a whole other concept than DAoC? And worse PvP aswell?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Actually I got abit of revenge. Ran with Trollum in a fg lastnight and roleld quite a few soloers. But then again, everytime we got steamroleld by the amount of solo/duo people.

Can't say that about mid most of the time. :p

So let me get this right, you got your 'revenge', probably on a different set of people, by doing precisely the thing you are asking others not to do to you and you still expect sympathy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom