Please tell me this isnt for real..... Please!

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
Meet us at the Leipzig Game Convention, from the 19th to the 22nd of August

The Game Convention will open its doors in less than a week and the whole team (well, almost) of DAoC Europe will be ready to welcome you for four days of events and discoveries. Note also that our booth will give you the opportunity to meet other players, as several meeting points will be available, one per server.

Here is a small reminder of the program we have already mentioned in the past weeks :
Every day you will be able to meet your Community Managers and discover New Frontiers through live demonstrations. In addition you will also be able to take part in original games and contests to win some great prizes :

A DAoC quiz

An emote miming contest

Special duels where you will get the chance to safely prove your dexterity and sense of balance

Be prepared to encounter some nice surprises and a cool ambiance !

Besides there are several special events not to be missed as on Saturday the 21st Matt Firor, executive producer of Dark Age of Camelot, will be present on our booth to answer your questions and reveal some news about Catacombs, while on the 21st and 22nd you will be able to meet the DAoC Storyline team, and ask them questions about the game and the events hosted by GOA.

To go to the show, you will find all relevant information on the official site. To find out where our booth is, click here, type 'Dark Age of Camelot' in the search window and follow the links to find the plan.
Taken from http://camelot-europe.goa.com/news/newsarticle.php3?id_article=2266

Right, DAoC event, fair enough ... they have events for everything these days.
Lets see what they have install:

1.A DAoC quiz - kaay, I dont even know what to say to this. You go to a game convention, and they want you to do a quiz, what teh fuk ?!

Host: How many weapons can a Healer use ?"
Geek1: *Puts his hand up*
Geek2: *Puts his hand up*
Host: You, over there with the spots and glasses."
Geek7: Me ?"
Host: No, the guy two seats behind you, in the blue"
Geek7: *Takes a hit to the face for -5 self confidence and sits down*
Geek1: *Stands up* They can use two, two handed hammer and a single hand hammer" *sits down*
Host: okay, anyone else here think different ?"
Geek13:*Puts his hand up*
Geek4: *Puts his hand up*
Geek7: *slowly raises his hand... and puts it up*
Host: okay, You. *points*
Geek4: *stands up* 1, they can only use one weapon at any given time.
Hoast: okay, anybody else ?
Geek13: *stands up* Well...."
Hoast: Could you stand up please ?
Geek13: *looks around* I am standing up"
Host:.......righty, carry on."
Geek13: Well, as I was saying, all Armour and weapons can get proc's which can give a damaging effect to the enemy making every part of equipment a possible weapon, if you clamp the modifiers to 5 and take away 00.71 percentage of the ownage and add 0.18348 from the universe and add a bag of chips we can see how this is done *draws a fucking diagram*
Host:......
Geek13: Am I right ?
Hoast:.....
Geek13:.....
Hoast:....um, fuck it. Next question!
-----------

kay, what else we got ere, An emote miming contest.
What the shizz ?

Host:For 10 points, who can imitate the /wave command ?
Room: *Silence*
Geek9: This is damaging my intelligence! (-5 Intel)
Geek5: waves.

Host: ok, who can emote the /hug and /kiss, how about you ?
Geek124: um, okie
Host: How old are you son ?
Geek124: 7
Host: Excellent, hug and kiss away *stands in front of Geek124*
Geek124:.......k
Host: ahhh, thats a good boy.

Special duels *with safety* where the fuck is the fun in that ? nvm, in case ppl sue.

imo there should be E3 babes, real knight duel performances and a play with lots of ale..... Actually I might go so I can slap the twat that keeps activating my account.

Fin

(twats)

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I like the way host becomes hoast halfway through. Perhaps if it went on for a little bit longer he would become toast.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh heh...funny. Shame Repent had to spoil his post by adding his own comments.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I've read it twice but I are totally missing teh funnies m8z. :S

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Ooh, duels. I can picture people trying to PL themselves to IRL50 and pimping themselves out in as much tinfoil and fake gold as they can. And let's not forget the whining when somebody loses.

"YOU FUCKING CHEAT! YOU STRAFED!"
"NO I DIDN'T! I HAD AN ASTHMA ATTACK!"
"NERF ASTHMA FFS!"

"NO SUPERSOAKERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED! FFS! FFS!"
"WTF!!!!"
"I'M GOING HOME AND I AM TAKING MY MONTY PYTHON SPECIAL EDITION BOXED SET DVD COLLECTION WITH ME. C*NTS!"

Bad news kids. Speedracer is dead. :(

a.

Repent Reloaded

Fledgling Freddie
I can just see all the geek's fanny slappin eachother over the best /bow emote. fuckin +1 Self worth to the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom