Crap Please send me your POO in the post

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I fucking hate my postman. He is an ugly ginger idle bastard who always delivers the mail late, small packets/packages arrive a week after they should because he is too fucking fat to carry them and so they stay at the depot until the overworked bloke in the van gets around to delivering mine. Often the fucker will say he attempted a deliver as well, pop a card in the door but never actually have my items on him, just wrote down the address at the depot and went on his merry way. I have complained, fuck all has been done. Well I have had enough!!!

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR POO, preferably in a leaky envelope!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
what a coincidence, i sent you some a few days ago! i was wondering why you hadnt made a thread about it yet.

gohan

FH is my second home
i will not limet deliveries to poo.

i may also sent some S&M gear and some joseph fritzle fan club memrobilia :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Surely though he wont deliver them though if its a parcel so the guy in the van will be punished

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Had a postman like that in my old house, I once watched him turn up at my door and start to write out the 'attempted form' without even knocking. I opened the door and asked him what he was playing at. He said 'I presumed you weren't in' I said well at least attempt to delivery it by knocking, what if it was important? He just shrugged his shoulders gave me my parcel and walked off.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe I had a postman try and do that once, stick a while yu were out note through the door, I was making breakfast at the time so legged it out afterhim (in jimjams) and stated that I was clearly not out and sent him back to the depo with a flea in his ear to get my post

\o/

I sodding hate peole who cba to do their jobs, it's their job they get paid to do it!!! Grrr

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the parcel thing might be an office, not personal, issue, it's surely faster & more efficient to just write the note and piss off a few, then waste the minute on every door.

It stacks up rather nicely durnig a day and with cuts everywhere, you can imagine why they would do this.

I'd say man up and fetch your own damn parcel, but that's just me :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
When my dad worked for the post office he said the place was full of people who did stuff like this. They are only supposed to carry a certain weight and if they reach that in letters they do not deliver parcels. The good ones will set up two or three bags for different stages of the round they work. Then collect these bags from vans or post boxes. But like so much in the Post Office I don't think they could force them to do this.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah papa cho is just blaming the postman so he can hide his true intentions since he is into bukkake

Ormorof

FH is my second home
have had lots of experiences like this >.<

i once saw my postman leave a parcel on my front doorstep, when i got to my front door it was a parcel i had paid specially for a signed delivery as a lot of my post and deliveries had gone missing (i would rather pick it up and sign for it than not get it at all), unfortunatly the git had gotten into his van and driven off, and when i called the post office they told me to piss off, as far as they were concerned there was a signature, and if it wasnt mine it was my own problem

i mean what the hell can you do in those situations, the guy forged a signature, dropped the package on my doorstep, it was a part for my PC if it had rained before i got to there it would have been ruined :/

assholes!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bah papa cho is just blaming the postman so he can hide his true intentions since he is into bukkake

Nah I was hoping Ez would send me her poo so I could obtain her DNA, clone her and have some company for Madeline McCann!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
<MOD>no addresses, real or otherwise! it's the internets and full of people like Trem and Wij!

The address was David Cameron's constituency home, I am sure he is more than used to shit in the mail! :D

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I really would have found some dog poo and sent it to you as well.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
There are some postmen/delivery men that are just plain lazy, but then you have to sympathize with others, when I worked with my Uncle, we worked a 13 hour shift, easily, got at the depot at 6AM, and got home at 8PM, once, we finished, then the depot rang up and said we just found a parcel, and it meant another hour round journey just to pick it up and send it to the house in the morning, I know you're all gonna say it's a part of the job, well, would you do it or do you think its bang out of order?

Blame management, I say.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
There are some postmen/delivery men that are just plain lazy, but then you have to sympathize with others, when I worked with my Uncle, we worked a 13 hour shift, easily, got at the depot at 6AM, and got home at 8PM, once, we finished, then the depot rang up and said we just found a parcel, and it meant another hour round journey just to pick it up and send it to the house in the morning, I know you're all gonna say it's a part of the job, well, would you do it or do you think its bang out of order?

Blame management, I say.

Well really it is the working culture of the post office that is to blame and it dates back to the days where the unions were dominant. There are loads of good postmen, sadly those numbers are on the decline as they are replaced with agency workers but many of the stalwart postmen are fucking useless as well. They are sat on solid pensions and just seeing their time out playing games with work to rule or contract, I know this well, Slainyou (long time friend of mine) has 25 years service and is at the point now where he feels that he is punished for trying harder. The more you do the more they dump on you and so most of them do bare minimum, especially the agency staff who aren't even properly trained to start with and won't be there in 6 months anyway so don't give a shit.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Curry shit inc.

Don't be silly, it will slip between your fingers while you are scooping it into the envelope, have some bran flakes to fibre the fucker up a bit!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
God knows who my postman is. Seems to change every single day. The idea of "our postman" makes as much sense as "our family doctor" in London. No such thing. In & out as quick as possible, and they change twice a year. Country & dogs springs to mind.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Today, as we got a couple of freebie papers through the mail, i went to pick them up at the door and heard some cursing and commosion behind it(it's a 6 apartment complex thingy, Finnish folk don't live that much in private houses).

So i look via the peephole in the door to see what's going on and oh boy, i had to fight hard not to laugh then and there as i saw a midget(short person for PC crowd) in short shorts and a tanktop, cursing like a sailor, picking up a bunch of dropped papers :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
it's a 6 apartment complex thingy

Do you have ppl stomping about above you?

One of my apartments, family above had wooden floors & the kids used to stomp about all the time. Thank God for volume controls :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do you have ppl stomping about above you?

One of my apartments, family above had wooden floors & the kids used to stomp about all the time. Thank God for volume controls :)

Nobody living above, endwall rightside, elderly person left side, through and through apartment, first floor. Bliss :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehehe thats why i love living on the top floor, im doing all the stomping bwuahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom