Please read this thread on Prydwen.net

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
U really ain't getting it do u? When relics moves ppl moves to realm who got the relics hence some1 gonna not have fun and since u are at it with this attitude: "i got fun u can fuck off if u don't" y don't u take some of your own medicine?
ur correct, i dont get it ;-))
ill play like i want and ull play like u want ok?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr is fun for those that like zerging, those that like to add and those that run in opted groups. Generally.

Personally, I hate it. Duos and small grps that love to have gd fights (not this zerging bullcrap) can't get those gd fights and some low-mid rr groups are often just zerged (seen it loads of times).

It's just a zerg fest where skills don't play much of a part. No use argueing with me. That is the truth.

Everz

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Irvr is fun for those that like zerging, those that like to add and those that run in opted groups. Generally.

Personally, I hate it. Duos and small grps that love to have gd fights (not this zerging bullcrap) can't get those gd fights and some low-mid rr groups are often just zerged (seen it loads of times).

It's just a zerg fest where skills don't play much of a part. No use argueing with me. That is the truth.

Yeh, so when the small AoP grps we used to run would make between 30-60k in either 2/3 hr session never got gd fights? ;x

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
irvr is boring, just stand at a bridge firing off random abilities then zerging a bit zzzzzzzz

sure its good RPs but its not exactly hard or fun.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Irvr sux ... Lets be honest (and this may sound harsh) but the peeps who enjoy it are the peeps who cant get a decent grp 2gether. Probably cant play their class properly. Probably have endless amounts of rr2 alts... etc etc. And then what do u know? Bam ur relics are gone and everyone QQ's and realises they should never of let it happen in the 1st place.

I mean like LOL

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Irvr sux ... Lets be honest (and this may sound harsh) but the peeps who enjoy it are the peeps who cant get a decent grp 2gether. Probably cant play their class properly. Probably have endless amounts of rr2 alts... etc etc. And then what do u know? Bam ur relics are gone and everyone QQ's and realises they should never of let it happen in the 1st place.

I mean like LOL

Actually, its quite the opposite in my eyes.

IRVR is liked by those who like zergs and who can run in an opted group.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I disagree about people likeing it who run in opted groups. U want (on the whole) fg vs fg fights with an optimum setup. Not the chance of running into a fuck of zerg and gettin rolled by it.

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Well again with the same reaction tonight
myself and bugzz both tryed to make a desent BG but to no avail

Look, u want leaders for RvR then stop pissing about with iRvR and come into BG and give a hand, it takes ppl to make a BG not just spirit (but spirit helps alot too)

Ive seen so much crap about, Abuse, Not helping and the such, then why dont u all stop being Hypocrits and do it urselves, 9 times outta 10 i will see on a daily basis ppl giving out about iRvR and them doing iRvR... WTF is the point of u giving out about it when u do it huh?

Right, heres how it goes, Aran if i can get in Contact with u i want to ask u a favor about posting something up on Pryd.net got to do with an RvR event im going to hold
And all the albs.. and all the mids can go "OHHH this guys plannin something" all u want, cus when it comes down to it, i really want Alb and Mid to be ready for us so we can wipe the smile off there faces and mope the floor with em, but back on topic for now.

When someone says in /as "Bg join blahblah for keep tower retake and/or blah blah" really what is ur first reaction? is it (A)/as Yes sir leader sir or is it (B)/as cba right now im in the middle of something......
Honestly u want to turn Hib back to green then get off ur FAT holes and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
Spamb0t said:
ur correct, i dont get it ;-))
ill play like i want and ull play like u want ok?

you only have to look at the siggy to see what happening cba saving the realm if hibs lose the relics then he´ll prob log his mids on

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
iRvR sucks even more than the rest of NF IMO.

Port to iRvR - lag - get insta-killed by RR10+ caster zerg - release - rinse - repeat - think about all the RPs all those enemy casters are getting - log.

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Rolled here less than 2 weeks ago and haven't rvr'ed yet so really got no basis to speak, but on the US servers I've played on the action was always 50x better when one or more realms have port into another.

Personally I couldn't possibly care less *where* the battle is held, just the format and downtime.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
vegeta, ok if u wanna organise smth, much better then organising on the spot and then complaining here
cause thats the only thing i see happening, people organise smth when they have the time and then come here to whine cause people were doing their own stuff

if u guys wanna get our frontier clean again, then plan it
add some spirit and roleplaying if u like but don't let it be that we HAVE to join, i HATE that, i'm playing for fun and IRVR is more fun then that

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
vegeta, ok if u wanna organise smth, much better then organising on the spot and then complaining here
cause thats the only thing i see happening, people organise smth when they have the time and then come here to whine cause people were doing their own stuff

add some spirit and roleplaying if u like but don't let it be that we HAVE to join, i HATE that, i'm playing for fun and IRVR is more fun then that

Agreed :)

Im not gonna join a bg because im bein forced to im gonna join it when the time suites me and im not busy ;p

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
Im still waiting fo a response from you regarding my post on page 2(post 27).
Given i did all the above and still didnt get much assistance what do i try next?

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I agree with different aspects of the sentiments posted so far.

Do I mind IRvR? No, it can be fun for lots of people and that's what the game is about. Sometimes I like to IRvR to practice different classes, and sometimes I group - it's all a giggle.

I tip my hat to Aran for trying to take and retake keeps & towers, keep it up mate, you are appreciated trust me :)

I would say however, that I would prefer the IRvR away from Hib as I hate losing relics. The last two nights we've had to take back towers to keep ports open in the early hours of the morning just so we don't encourage albs and mids to take more. And by 'we' I mean like 4 or 5 hibs (yes Gear & Vulc, you know you love it :p) which isn't many defenders.

I would like to say /respect to Rhana who I dared (jokingly) on Vent a couple of days ago to run from Crau 4 to the keep without items equipped and see if he made it. Funny as fook mate, didn't think you'd try. :clap:

Finally though I wish all well in killing our enemies in whatever form!! Muhahahaha.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Kiliraen, Enli, and the others,

I am sorry if I did get a bit flamy here - I get what it is your saying and lets be fair if you guys want iRvR I am more than prepared to help you get it. The ideal compromise is that we try to move it somewhere else. I think we all agree on this and if you want it and it will make your game better along with other peoples then lets have a go.

It is hypocritical of me to argue for tolerance of playing styles and then to get too flamy about one style that I don't have much love for. So my bad. Because I support tolerance does not mean I have an opinion though so please respect my right to give that opinion.

OK what we have to do is work together to have a better game together if people will follow then lets start by planning a raid next week perhaps?

Once more I am sorry - I don't mean to be a yapping bitch. Lets get our heads together and do what adults do - organise things that suit everyone.

Sharkith

Luinmir

Fledgling Freddie
IRvR is good .. but can we keep it in Mid or ALB Pls ..
It gettig very anoying every time now at same place DC ... I need New surroundings

And Keep buffbots out of EMAIN .. Some of ppl dont have Uber Computers ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom