Please read this Requiel or any other GOA staff!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Ormorof said:
i got changed all the time with ToA on main account, at one point i turned into my thane (on my runie)

lilstats.gif

that was the stats i ended up with on my kobold runie (wouldnt mind hp like that permanently on my runie tbh :p )

edit: oh and yes i know, thane with empathy for the win :clap:

G'damn your piety is low ! :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cozak said:
G'damn your piety is low ! :p

well.... he's wearing his SC set from when SC first came out, along with a starting piety of 60 (didnt really notice it, 4 in empathy, and abit in everything else :D )

oh and yes, he got empathy to attract brelakor or whatever :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Tonight after work I logged on as usual
I logged on my buffbot to

But when I was gonna buff on my buffbots screen my infiltrator was shown as Flombert the Cleric who was offline at the time

I zoned that didnt work. so I relogged and I could see myself again

I buffed myself and ran out to hadrians wall

Here is when it starts to go silly

I find myself in Minstrel/Theurgist speed changing over and over.

I thought maybe AoE speed
But

I had this while stealthed, While stealthed and swimming without waterpot

I had this in combat.

I tried to relog it didnt work

I restarted game and it dissapeared.

I also saw every thing happened in game
Everyone buffing from every realm
Every death in all zones
I got AoE buffs and my Buffbar was blinking over and over showing lots of strange stuff that I dont have

Notice I had the speed in combat aswell
And it was switching between Motivational Anthem (Minst speed) and Lissome Wind(Major) Theurgist speed then no speed and back to Motivational Anthem

Anything you can look into? Anyone had this before?

Thanks In advance

For the add: It was quite cool while it lasted and no I didnt gain rps using it :p

Cheers

Chimaira

Iv had this a few times gets anoying I ahve a video somewere where I couldnt be attacked in RvR yet i could attack back :/ relogged didnt help but restarting the game did.. was anoying at the time.. mind.. couldnt be buffed.. even tho it said I was and I should up as some weird person Iv never even seen b4 lol.. made a thred about this a while back.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ok this is ridicoulus now, it always happens on my runie, ive been back less than an hour and i end up with these stats:

lilstats2.gif

not bad for a runie, but to everyone else, i am minimini violater, warrior extrordinaire of valour :(

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
The level 26 Shaman, Who Had it All ! :clap:

( talk about wierd, had all till i relogged )

sshot155.jpg

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
You sure you guys aren't suffering from the DAoC Hallucination Sickness? :eek7:

Flombert

Fledgling Freddie
Well for about 3 weeks now, everytime I log my wiz in to NF or port to NF I see my cleric there for like 2-3 min. They're both on same account as i only have one account.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
on the US servers peeps got banned because they appealed this stealth bug and getting speed.

Have fun :D

A

Aoln

mightybunny said:
on the US servers peeps got banned because they appealed this stealth bug and getting speed.

Have fun :D
It seems like everyone who has power in the US is a retard.... xDD

sko

Loyal Freddie
Is the datafiles stacking/bug/thingie again, its been around like what a year now? Great stuff.

sko

Loyal Freddie
Aoln said:
It seems like everyone who has power in the US is a retard.... xDD
Oh? Why do you say that? George W. Bush is doing an outstanding job for America and all of mankind. Please withrdraw this statement, young Sire!

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
odd, see lots of ppl get all these bugs, though this has never happened to me.....ever......well apart from 1 time i had release timer while running around in emain, i couldn't speak to NPCs or main chat since it says "you cant talk while dead" after release timer was up i ended back at bind point, first and only time, never occured after that

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Heh, my favourite is making a pet, but you can't see him and when you look in the pet box he has the name of some random char that you see playing in another realm in Thid.

You can still buff, so you're thinking to yourself is this char seeing pet buffs, then you release and you can hear the pet dying sound.

If only that caused him to suddenly die...sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom