Please read this Requiel or any other GOA staff!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Tonight after work I logged on as usual
I logged on my buffbot to

But when I was gonna buff on my buffbots screen my infiltrator was shown as Flombert the Cleric who was offline at the time

I zoned that didnt work. so I relogged and I could see myself again

I buffed myself and ran out to hadrians wall

Here is when it starts to go silly

I find myself in Minstrel/Theurgist speed changing over and over.

I thought maybe AoE speed
But

I had this while stealthed, While stealthed and swimming without waterpot

I had this in combat.

I tried to relog it didnt work

I restarted game and it dissapeared.

I also saw every thing happened in game
Everyone buffing from every realm
Every death in all zones
I got AoE buffs and my Buffbar was blinking over and over showing lots of strange stuff that I dont have

Notice I had the speed in combat aswell
And it was switching between Motivational Anthem (Minst speed) and Lissome Wind(Major) Theurgist speed then no speed and back to Motivational Anthem

Anything you can look into? Anyone had this before?

Thanks In advance

For the add: It was quite cool while it lasted and no I didnt gain rps using it :p

Cheers

Chimaira

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
Every death in all zones

God mode! :worthy:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I got it again now

Just got destealthed by Vanguars dot mine and buffs line got screwed and I ran mach5

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Had similar the other day. Alternated between the decent blessings I had on, and just red speed. I also saw all spell messages (not speech) from a group of midguarders.

Was awkward, as I was leading a group with a young minstrel with yellow speed, so kept losing them !

Also kept getting silly strength and other stats sometimes when the buffs vanished. Highlander Merc with 43 strength doesn't sound right. Had to log out totally to clear it, nothing else would do.

Darzil

Zede

Part of the furniture
seen wierd shit like this before aye

last week of old frontiers, had 2 x eroda at apk, and Jjuraa the pally was shown as a cleric.

shit, i logged on once and was a HO !

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Had speed 5 in stealth a few weeks back. Also after 3 of us killed a random hibbie just outta some keep I saw him say /s 3 fooking alb stealthers down the river..
Wish I had of taken a screenie of it now.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
I have logged into RvR a week or two ago and appeared as sheph....now im no warden...

also had a friend running around getting power/health from mid FoP/FoH before...

some weird shit hapens in this game.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As you can see, this sort of thing happens from time to time. It *should* get fixed or at least be rarer in 1.71. Nothing that can be done in the meantime unfortunately. Logging out completely (to dekstop) usually clears it.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I only got the speed in stealth thing
the 'other realm chat' bug sounds fun tbh :p

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

But when I was gonna buff on my buffbots screen my infiltrator was shown as Flombert the Cleric who was offline at the time

But

I had this in combat.

Every death in all zones
I got AoE buffs and my Buffbar was blinking over and over showing lots of strange stuff that I dont have

And it was switching between Motivational Anthem (Minst speed) and Lissome Wind(Major) Theurgist speed then no speed and back to Motivational Anthem

Thanks In advance

For the add: It was quite cool while it lasted and no I didnt gain rps using it :p

Cheers

Chimaira

"working as intended", there are no bugs GoA does extensive internal testing

:m00:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

lol, it happend to me aswell... except it was Spreaf (pally) the pally with a abombination pet while i was on my bb, and it was Grimmly (necro) with a abombination pet on my other char (alt+tab)

it was very strange, and it didnt change even tho i zoned in and out of the place i where, and even tho i tried to /target Grimmly it said "target is to faar away"

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
was getting the speed5 icon on top of my screen other day (on NS), but no speed from it. also all buffs i cast on myself werent showing, but were effecting the char o_O
my pc crashed at one point, and after logging back in had same bug :p
didnt bother me apart from all the 'xyz casts a spell' spam i was getting when i was fighting :)

Deechio

Fledgling Freddie
Had same thing last week , lasted bout 20 mins and when speed wore off i could still move about in stealth at normal unstealth speed . was funny running through alb stealth zergs and them not being able to get me :)

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
As you can see, this sort of thing happens from time to time. It *should* get fixed or at least be rarer in 1.71. Nothing that can be done in the meantime unfortunately. Logging out completely (to dekstop) usually clears it.
Doesn't sound like the best code in the world to be honest.

I remember I had that stuff alot in OF, where I could see /say and emotes from the other realms, aswell as my buffbar getting totally fecked up (got icons/effects from the other realms).

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i get random Yalef death spam about 5 times a hour(Yalef was just killed.), even thou he isnt online , poor dude :(
Btw , dosnt help with relogging and i had it for about a week now. Think its only in toa zone.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i got changed all the time with ToA on main account, at one point i turned into my thane (on my runie)

lilstats.gif

that was the stats i ended up with on my kobold runie (wouldnt mind hp like that permanently on my runie tbh :p )

edit: oh and yes i know, thane with empathy for the win :clap:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

But

I had this in combat.

Every death in all zones

Thanks In advance

Cheers

Chimaira

yaa a friend of mine get thet too whit 200 + int end song speed and and buff gone he maked a vid but dunno who can host it

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
i got changed all the time with ToA on main account, at one point i turned into my thane (on my runie)

lilstats.gif

that was the stats i ended up with on my kobold runie (wouldnt mind hp like that permanently on my runie tbh )

edit: oh and yes i know, thane with empathy for the win :clap:

Tried the same :D altho mine was NS showing with eld stats >_< 300+int ftw on NS :D

/Dracus

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Lots of weird things going on lately. One thing in particular seems to happen a lot with me. I buff up my infil, and like 10 min later when I'm out hunting, my buffs suddenly disappear. And its not just gfx bug, I lose all the stats while being buffed. Though my buffbot still has the buffs on his "conc'o'meter"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom