please Mr. Deebs....

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
...could you make it so that, when one buys something for a pet, you get returned to the shop you bought from and not the shops overview?

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but it got on my tits after Wij r4p0r3d my cat :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC said:
...could you make it so that, when one buys something for a pet, you get returned to the shop you bought from and not the shops overview?

Sorry if it's been mentioned before, but it got on my tits after Wij r4p0r3d my cat :(

There are a lot of changes to be made, I will check the author's website to see if there are newer versions when I get time.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
well, he did call you "Mr.".

Thats better than what most other folk here call you :p :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lazarus said:
well, he did call you "Mr.".

Thats better than what most other folk here call you :p :D

I know and I am accustomed to it :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
On the subject of pets, how do I play with other pets? I've been messing around for 10mins or so now and I can't find anything. My pets tears hurt my eyes, I need to make them go away ;)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Can we get someone to write a guide? I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I never even had a tamagotchi as a child :(

Cyfr

Banned
Damini said:
Can we get someone to write a guide? I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I never even had a tamagotchi as a child

I had 9 tamagotachis so that makes up for you not having one :(

Ok:
1) Goto user cp, goto the bottom of the list and click petz - make your pet
2) Goto the arena using the link at the top of every page (under petz)
3) Challenge someone by clicking challenge or accept a challenge by clicking accept, make sure you check their level and stats or you might end up losing badly!
4) Its turn based fighting, hope your enemy is not afk and the battle should go fast, you simply use 'attack', 'counter' or 'defend'. Im sure you can work out what those do :p
5) If you win the battle and you fought for cash, you get the cash, if you lost you lose the cash. You most likely lost hp in the battle, you need to click the 'petz' link then 'item shops' and buy some health items.
6) Goto inventory and use the health items. There are other items you can use like '+1 Strength' etc.
7) You get cash by winning battles and 15 for every post you make :)

I think thats about it.. hope it helps Damini and gl! :p

Clown

Part of the furniture
Were you even a child when they was invented?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Damini said:
Can we get someone to write a guide? I haven't a clue what I'm doing. I never even had a tamagotchi as a child :(

i could help you pwn in this game. ;>

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
I had 9 tamagotachis so that makes up for you not having one :(

Ok:
1) Goto user cp, goto the bottom of the list and click petz - make your pet
2) Goto the arena using the link at the top of every page (under petz)
3) Challenge someone by clicking challenge or accept a challenge by clicking accept, make sure you check their level and stats or you might end up losing badly!
4) Its turn based fighting, hope your enemy is not afk and the battle should go fast, you simply use 'attack', 'counter' or 'defend'. Im sure you can work out what those do :p
5) If you win the battle and you fought for cash, you get the cash, if you lost you lose the cash. You most likely lost hp in the battle, you need to click the 'petz' link then 'item shops' and buy some health items.
6) Goto inventory and use the health items. There are other items you can use like '+1 Strength' etc.
7) You get cash by winning battles and 15 for every post you make :)

I think thats about it.. hope it helps Damini and gl! :p

you have to click inventory to create it tho
its not in the main petz page bit, took me a while to spot it.

Damini

Part of the furniture
So how do things like happiness and hunger and pleasure affect the pet? If it is turn based, what does agility matter?

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
agility makes them miss more,
if you dont feed the pet and it reaches 100% hunger, i think it starts at lvl1 again.
pleasure and happyness i "think" effect your accuracy in battle, im not sure on that one though,

anything else? :p

Cyfr

Banned
Clown said:

Yes I was around 8/9 at the time.

Damini said:
So how do things like happiness and hunger and pleasure affect the pet? If it is turn based, what does agility matter?

You need to feed your dog, if it gets to 100% hunger the pet dies. This happens over a 5day period if the pet aint fed..

I dont *think* pleasure effects anything apart from how smily the pet is..

Agility, at a guess I would think it effects the rate of a enemy dog missing you so defence would effect how much you are hit for. This is a guess tho :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:

Are there hard and soft caps on what stats affect fighting skills at what level ?

Can pets craft items ?

Can you publish the formula for miss-rates and damage ?

(P.S. The r4p0ring of TdC's cat was purely virtual.)

Damini

Part of the furniture
Clown said:

:twak:

I'm sure you could find a more diplomatic way of phrasing that, Clowneh :eek:

I'm sure they came out when I was about 16? Somewhere around there? But I never owned one. Just like I never had a coca-cola yo-yo, or a troll, or a happy sack, or one of those two sticks, string in between, and a plastic thing that you throw up in the air and catch :( What a deprived child hood I led. Just me, and my collection of fake poos I made from mud.

Edit:// Just realised you could have been talking to Cyfr, in which case I may appear slightly defensive over being 25. But it's just such a chunky, horrid age :(

And Wij - shut it you bast! I just don't get it, I'm not asking so I can own0r youZ ALL! I'm hardly the uber grand master of all things rpg, I just want a smiley dog.

There's meant to be a smiley at the end there, just for Wijling, but apparently I've reached my limits of smilies and have been cut off.

Cyfr

Banned
Just me, and my collection of fake poos I made from mud.
*giggles*

Oh and now I come to think of it.. Clown was prolly talking to Damini about the tamagochi thingies, so sorry if you were, clown :p

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
or one of those two sticks, string in between, and a plastic thing that you throw up in the air and catch.

i had one of them, they caused more damage then a grenade would if u knew how to aim it :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Damini said:
And Wij - shut it you bast! I just don't get it, I'm not asking so I can own0r youZ ALL! I'm hardly the uber grand master of all things rpg, I just want a smiley dog.

There's meant to be a smiley at the end there, just for Wijling, but apparently I've reached my limits of smilies and have been cut off.

S'ok. I understand :fluffle:

(P.S. Nerf starvation wins. No button n00b tactic :( donothing4tehwin \o/)

Clown

Part of the furniture
Yeh I was talking to Damini. Gawd dawn, I never knew you was so OLLLDDDD.

:p

Damini

Part of the furniture
You're just grouchy because you still smell of womb.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Damini said:
Edit:// Just realised you could have been talking to Cyfr, in which case I may appear slightly defensive over being 25. But it's just such a chunky, horrid age :(

uhm im 21 and I still doubt im an adult, so between 21 and 25 you suddenly grow to be old?:p

ah and its useful to know i only need to feed my dog once every 3 days so it doesnt die :p(100 cash per day (as you need-20 food perday) is a bit much for someone who doesnt post that much)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Think it hits you around when you're halfway through 25 or so.... "shit, I'm halfway to 50.... what am I doing with my life?"

Or when you get a real job, it probably depends on the person :)

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
SilverHood said:
Think it hits you around when you're halfway through 25 or so.... "shit, I'm halfway to 50.... what am I doing with my life?"

Or when you get a real job, it probably depends on the person :)

well you dont know of anything you really did till the age of 10 and you didnt have that much choice what to do till the age of 14 I guess. So you are only at a 3rd of your real life at 25 not halfway:).

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
damini get steroids if you can !

i think they stay forever as pills die with the dog :/

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
you can make them stay forever just by un-equiping them i think, so if dog dies, they stay in inventory, where as pills are a one use thing, oh and you can stack the steroids, so you can have like, 2 str, 2 agil, and 2 defence etc.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
1) thanks DBs, I'm sure you'll make it happen :)
2) Wij, the virtual molesting of my cat is all the more heinous due to its...virtuality :eek: ;)
3) Driwen - yes, between 21 and 25 you indeed grow old
4) wazzerphooklet, I'm sorry I made you cry in your pillow, but I was curious as to what this pet lark was about. I'm doomed now aren't I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom