Please help!

• Thread starter old.pala hellraiser
  • Start date
O

old.pala hellraiser

Ok here goes:

I stopped playing DAoC along time ago, 4-5 months, maybe longer. I have just now renewed my account and got another month placed onto the account, but here is the problem: After uninstalling DAoC a long time back, and Re-Installing it now, the game does not see that I have taken off Shrouded Isles, so, going to the official DAoC webpage (www.camelot-europe.com) I click on 'Account' from here I scroll down to the SI CD-Key entry and punch it in, after this it tells me:
"Shrouded Isles CD-Key already in use!"
So, *sigh*, no DAoC SI yet, so I thought I'd leave the SI Expansion for now. Ok so I do so and go to log in, right Username & Password, as I am connecting to Prydwen server, I get the usual messages, then this pops to me after 'Connecting to Server' I get 'You have not been invited to join this type of server' or something alike, this is really confusing me and I'd like to play DAoC, otherwise I have simply renewed my account and wasted money. :sleeping: Please help.

P.S I tried all servers, uncluding Camlann, I still get the same message.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advance,

-Celaron

R

Rubric

I may be wrong but i thought once your account was SI enabled that was it. Not heard of your strange server message on logon though maybe one for the rightnow team.

O

Olgark

I took off the SI expansion as well when I stopped playing the game in may this year. But I still have SI enabled on my account which I just reactivated again so that it took money off my credit card.

If you are making a new account then the DAoC account page will be looking at your old account when you type in the SI cd key and will therefore think its a pirate copy.

If your using your orginal account then I do not know how to help there as mine seems to be working fine. Although since reinstalling the game SI expansion I have done a reformat of my HD.

P

Podo

Don't have much to say about the problem but u still remember Me? Selim Segor warden... dont't do alb do mid now looking forward to seing u on hib tho :) Welcome Back

P

Podo

Don't have much to say about the problem but u still remember Me? Selim Segor warden... dont't do alb do mid now looking forward to seing u on hib tho :) Welcome Back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom