Please help me answer a few Questions.

N

nelad

I have been thinking about buying the EU version, and leave my 4 lvl 50s on my US account :(, but i have some questions before i move.

1) who needs help on Exscal?
2) does the stealth work in zerg mode like on all US. Servers?
3) does albion/mid/hib have tons of stealthers?
4) does hib have serious problems? with needing druids/bards?
5) Is all rvr in emain and all ZERGS vs ZERGS like most US servers?

I would love some answers from all of you. :)

this is mostly to help me which realm and which class i need to choose.

thx

nelad

L

loxleyhood

1) Hibernia
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) No
5) No
6) Go Prydwen

A

Aussie-

afaik Excal is THE most active RvR server of all.

says enough? :m00:

V

Vell

Originally posted by nelad

1) who needs help on Exscal?
Me. I have these voices in my head that just won't go away. I tried talking back to them but they don't seem to listen. Hib have the lesser population but make up for it in organisation and 5million chanters.
2) does the stealth work in zerg mode like on all US. Servers?
Mostly, yes.
3) does albion/mid/hib have tons of stealthers?
Yes
4) does hib have serious problems? with needing druids/bards?
They seem to have plenty, actually.
5) Is all rvr in emain and all ZERGS vs ZERGS like most US servers?
You can find RvR elsewhere is you have a little bit of patience, but Emain is always zergy.

C

Coim-

Why would you want to leave US servers to come on EU servers with shoddy GOA? :eek7:

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by Coim-
Why would you want to leave US servers to come on EU servers with shoddy GOA? :eek7:

lol yer goa suxs stay in us ... u will wish u never left us once uve pld on eu :X

N

nelad

well, the reason i want to leave is the crappy 6 hours difference I have to the US. The first year i played daoc i had alot of "spare" free time to play nighttimes this meaning 00:00- to around morning times at 6 or so. This has come to an end tho...and i cant play these hours or half as much as i once did :)
This is why i want to leave US.

Thx for the reply's guys.

:)

K

kivik_jernhand

first of all dont join the albs, 42% of players in ecxal are albs :(

and its always abit zergy in emain but often mids run in 1fg but they get angry when albs/hib come in 2-3 FGs and outnumber them

J

jakobi

yeah, cause the mids NEVER run 2-3 fg....

or something..

K

kirennia

Originally posted by kivik_jernhand
first of all dont join the albs, 42% of players in ecxal are albs :(

and its always abit zergy in emain but often mids run in 1fg but they get angry when albs/hib come in 2-3 FGs and outnumber them

RvR population albs and mids are roughly the same, go look up the stats again and take out the rr1s and rr2s, then work it out

As for who needs help, hibs are falling behind a bit : /

And as for stealthers, Albion have it easy for the stealth war, as I would imagine they do on all servers since SB's got over-fixed. For normal war though, hibernia need more people...bards/druids I think :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom