Please excuse me

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Wonder when the first "Captain Ahab" will be sighted in-game.

"Arrr! There... can you see him blowin'!?"
*runs off in a most awkward fashion... bloody peg leg...*

Seriously... I heard some birds singing... that was pretty much all... and hey... a gust of wind... wow.. :)

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by klavrynd
join kalgarn's "happy and positive light tank club" :p
hey,everyone is welcome to join.we do a weekly bbq with lots of beer and striphamsters.allways loads off fun ;)
p.s.:am i the only one who thinks it's strange that goa hasen't put this nerf into the patchnotes.seeing as mythic claimed it wasen't a stealthnerf but just something they forgot to put into the notes :D

S

Stonebits

We complain when we dont get patches......

We complain when we do......

Isnt life wonderful :clap:

Players :twak: Mythic

O

old.Pepsay

is it just me or have they taken away the lil muisc that comes when ya enter a town/dungeon?...

O

old.LandShark

Chenuba m8, they could 'fix' twisting and not give you anything in return. It's far from impossible..
Revz: i feeeel for you :(
If only the smite nerf didn't kill balanced clerics twice as badly as smite clerics...

D

Danya

1.50 makes berserker the biggest gimp in the game, toning down/fixing/nerfing (i prefer the latter) the only style you'll ever use in rvr (doublefrost) to ridiculous damage and still the huge endurance cost (i'm talking 20% per df with my weapons setup)
Woohoo, fancy a duel klav? :D

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Dannyn

Woohoo, fancy a duel klav? :D
euhm,minstrells are still easy ;)
although klav will offcourse say that isn't true but i wanna see the first even con minstrell who solo's me :cool:

D

Danya

kalgarn, well I fought (and beat) klav before, with DF nerfed and my slash resist now at a nice 38% I think I could do it again. Not fought a zerk post-patch yet so I'm not sure how I'd fare. :)

K

klavrynd

well everyone can solo me when i'm hitting the wrong style
(failed comeback @ 80-90 dmg <=> prenerf doublefrost @ 190-200 dmg) :p

dodger and determination,especially the latter, might alter the situation a bit (if offcourse you dont sos and run off if you get a bit low on health)

at least let me hit 50 first (had exams) and get some shabby epic armor so the fight is even'ish

K

klavrynd

stonebits, you earn your right to whine at about lvl 45 when you can't solo yellow cons without decent chances to die

D

Danya

I don't have dodger and determination is not available to minstrels. :p

F

Freia

at least let me hit 50 first (had exams) and get some shabby epic armor so the fight is even'ish

ish ish klav :)

shall we ding you 50 tonite perhaps? :)

S

Stonebits

stonebits, you earn your right to whine at about lvl 45 when you can't solo yellow cons without decent chances to die

Urrrgh ill stick below 40 then...... Its starting to get hard enough as it is now....

Why dont they just give us Zerkers feather dusters and be done with it :D

F

Flimgoblin

erm, last I checked, target for solo fighting is a blue, taking half your hp.

A yellow is meant to be a 50/50 thing...

Throw in RAs and suddenly everyone does much better ;)

pet classes are obviously excepted as they're a group already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom