Hated 1.50 when it came to america.
ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE ARSE
BALLS
!)£*&%)!

/em waits to be moderated :rolleyes:

O

old.Hannible Lector

Uh?

Why Do You Hate Is, Wot's The Problem, Well, I Know What You Meen i hav just started a scout only lvl 5 and that STUPID see hdden ability came out so i might just stick wif my lvl 20 Zerker......

K

klavrynd

Well, I Know What You Meen i hav just started a scout only lvl 5 and that STUPID see hdden ability came out so i might just stick wif my lvl 20 Zerker......

and you think your scout is gimped with see hidden. Have i got news for you.

1.50 makes berserker the biggest gimp in the game, toning down/fixing/nerfing (i prefer the latter) the only style you'll ever use in rvr (doublefrost) to ridiculous damage and still the huge endurance cost (i'm talking 20% per df with my weapons setup)

don't tell me it isn't in the patch , because i know it isnt (mythic posted it on the herald afterwards)

K

kalgarn

well,this is why i don't like it
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=30455674&page=1
and you guys thought zerkers were gimped before:rolleyes:
good thing my epic armor looks cool.lol,and we all know that that is the most important thing in this game. :)

<edit>i see my fellow zerker aka miss negative was faster then me.well,i'm not suprised but for once she is absolutlly right ;)

K

klavrynd

my fellow zerker aka miss negative

good thing i can't play today (exam on wednesday) so you'll all be spared from me camping the zerk trainer and yelling "gimp" and all synonyms i can possibly find at you when you talk to him (you = all of you gimps, not only kalgarn)

next week will consist of camping sb trainers and talking shit to everyone showing up in /who shadowblade and thanking them for ruining our class

the next week i will probably be over it and start levelling a new main

F

Flimgoblin

Still chop my merc into bits :)

Mythic hath decreed all light tanks shall be gimp, and you berserkers ain't allowed to break the mold!

O

old.Revz

Everyone gets shafted at some point with a nerf. I am just waiting for the patch which puts the cleric PBAE mez on a five minute timer because nerfing our smite utterly isn't enough for them.

You show me a class which hasn't been nerfed horribly in some way and I'll show you a broken class (/wave Cabalists) or one that will soon be nerfed into oblivion (/wave Skalds).

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Still chop my merc into bits :)

Mythic hath decreed all light tanks shall be gimp, and you berserkers ain't allowed to break the mold!
well,last week i duelled veralith and lost.so mercs can win from zerkers.that dirty trick thingie is actually a nice abillity but if i'm not mistaken it's on a huge timer so it isn't really that good in rvr.
p.s.:i was wearing epic armor,using 2 crafted 98% axes and my con,strenght and hp ar capped.so it had nothing to do with my armor and waepons beeing bad :)

K

klavrynd

Still chop my merc into bits

right, i hit for 200 (approx) on evencon or orange (lvl 50) chain and i can get approx 5-6 hits in before in out of end and merc have more then 1200 hp and parry/trainable shield

You show me a class which hasn't been nerfed horribly in some way

infil : dodger + dragonfang anyone? 2.5x specpoints anyone? vanish anyone?

minstrel : see hidden i dont consider a nerf since i can't imagine some guy/girl sneaking at me while carrying a heavy chainmail suit which makes noise like a merry-go-round
(even though high levels of determination will alter chances a bit on that horrible horrible stun)

S

SilverHood

Hmm, apart from a slight nerf of our buffs in 1.45, Thane's haven't been nerfed at all?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by kalgarn

well,last week i duelled veralith and lost.so mercs can win from zerkers.that dirty trick thingie is actually a nice abillity but if i'm not mistaken it's on a huge timer so it isn't really that good in rvr.
p.s.:i was wearing epic armor,using 2 crafted 98% axes and my con,strenght and hp ar capped.so it had nothing to do with my armor and waepons beeing bad :)

Merc + dirty tricks = evil.
Merc without dirty tricks = not bad...

I'm exaggerating really :) mercs ain't that bad... dual wield styles would be nice if it were easier to get into position in RvR (must learn how to get beside someone ;))

Doublefrost is still ten times better than misty gloom :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by kalgarn
i see my fellow zerker aka miss negative was faster then me.well,i'm not suprised but for once she is absolutlly right ;)

Chuck Norris is a she? :eek6:

Hehe ;)

O

old.LandShark

This thread was supposed to be an angry unfocused rant, not some kind of constructive debate on zerkers!
Grrr..
and for those who asked me why i hate it, well... see hidden, purge, and one patch closer to body resist becoming uber :p

K

klavrynd

4 damage for 20% endurance isnt worth it really.

go go snowblind

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by klavrynd

4 damage for 20% endurance isnt worth it really.

go go snowblind

better than 2 damage for 20% endurance :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by klavrynd

right, i hit for 200 (approx) on evencon or orange (lvl 50) chain and i can get approx 5-6 hits in before in out of end and merc have more then 1200 hp and parry/trainable shield

Erm.. you can hit when you have no endurance you know ;)
trainable shield ... great idea - I'll carry it in my teeth ;)

Parry! hah! :)
(last I knew berserkers got parry... they can throw it away for mousemode if they feel like it though)

S

SilverHood

but you get an extra 20 dmg from earthern buff

K

klavrynd

Erm.. you can hit when you have no endurance you know

you can take a crap when you know you don't have toilet paper ...

ps : you can train thrust as well

F

Flimgoblin

Ooh, train thrust and have even worse styles than dual wield? :)

you can train hammer you know ;)

We do about the same damage unstyled, just you'll have taken off most of my hp and I'll have scratched you a little bit ;)

(unless I use increased fumbles in which case you'll be stumbling around getting killed... but thats once every 30m if I remember about it)

Zerk's are pretty damned viable... well as viable as any other melee (i.e. very good at getting mezzed and staring into space)

Get yerself some purge and some determination and go hack some casters to pieces... not like us tanks ever fight each other anyway.

K

klavrynd

join kalgarn's "happy and positive light tank club" :p

F

Flimgoblin

pah we're just as gimped as armsmen/warriors in RvR :)

no worse no better...

moo moo moo :)

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by old.Revz
Everyone gets shafted at some point with a nerf. I am just waiting for the patch which puts the cleric PBAE mez on a five minute timer because nerfing our smite utterly isn't enough for them.

You show me a class which hasn't been nerfed horribly in some way and I'll show you a broken class (/wave Cabalists) or one that will soon be nerfed into oblivion (/wave Skalds).

A Paladin, not best at anything at all. Born nerfed.
At which point is a Pally nerfable ?
:p :p :p :p :p

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by Fingoniel

Merc + dirty tricks = evil.
Merc without dirty tricks = not bad...

I'm exaggerating really :) mercs ain't that bad... dual wield styles would be nice if it were easier to get into position in RvR (must learn how to get beside someone ;))

Should be easy to get beside someone, except in 1vs1, use the /stick macro and the strafe into position.

O

old.tRoG

has anyone else noticed the new walking/running sound in 1.50?

it sounds like you have a wooden leg :(

i had a wee discussion with zargar about it

me: is the running sound supposed to sound like i have a wooden leg?
zargar: yes...
zargar: it will be nerfed in 1.52
me: yay nerfage

please note this before i had a little argument with him and threw a hissy fit because he wouldnt make me lvl 45+ :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom