PLEASE dont go this! we need you all!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its regarding crafters who have switched from domnann and AF to housing..

get your stuff and go to domnann or af and make your crap there ffs.. domnann is prolly the core of hibernian community atm, deserting it is gonna have negative effect trust me.

we need the yakking on /b to keep us all sane and to notice each other..

it's like losing a perma cg for the realm.. dont give it up guys! i will even pay your bus fares to get there :)

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
noticed this myself and on the next train back to Domnann

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
if i remember rightly it doesn't work inside ppl's homes!

so what Brack...tell someone who cares pls :kissit: Nuub

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:
if i remember rightly it doesn't work inside ppl's homes!

it works in the house but only if others are in the house.
you need to stand outside and use it for the housing zone

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish they would put high end tailoring materials at Domnann..

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
they add the merchant viewer at markets now this patch so you can easy see where you can buy what.

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Merchant veiwer will sort the problems. Personally I hate crafting in Domnan as it's all lowbie orders and begging that is done there (nothing wrong with low lvl stuff, but ppl are so fussy when it comes to bg's)

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i let this one run a bit before adding a bit..

its not just about crafting though is it?

reason hibernia holds together is coz of lighting fast communication using /b in critical zones.. i.e. domnann, and AF.. its crosses all guilds and alliances

if everyone buggers off to macro zone (and plz dont say it aint happening) we gonna lose this aint we?

gives bored crafters summit to yak about.. we may even give help to newer players..

this is one MAJOR point that is different in hib/exc to pryd/alb.. communication is about.. erm.. didly squat over /b in gothwaite.. place sucks.. mights as well be solo without guild or anything..

i would HATE to see hib go that way.. i know it wont, we too nice :) but still.. warning shot ok? :)

can u believe i get accused of spamming /b in gothwaite habour on prydwen if i try have a bit fun?... take it to cg.. like shite!

its there, use it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom