Playing daytime and want to get to 50 asap with a new char? Read more

G

Gaal66

Greetings guys.

Like the topic says, it's about a daytime xp group with specific classes in the group. Everything is already organized and we're only missing a few people to be able to get going.

If you're interested you can read more here:
http://board.arkains.org/viewtopic.php?t=168

A

Archeon

Would be interesting to see if this format of PBAE group could work. Please do tell when you get to 50 how it was without any tanks, should be an interesting read :)

M

Moodyard^_^

If this is starting this monday you can count me in :)
as a spiritmaster or healer, your choice, wud prefer healer tho :)

G

Gaal66

ok, I've added you as a Healer :)

I can't say when we'll start simply because I don't know if we're enough people by Monday, but we will start the group as soon as the group is sorted.

It would be great if you could keep an eye on the thread in the link on my above post, since all the info will be posted there.

2 guys more needed now, preferably SMs, but if noone shows interest then we might open for other classes as well, but SMs gets first priority.

Thx

(if you're only in if we start on monday, then give me a PM or something clarifying that)

M

Moodyard^_^

No im in if we start tuesday also :)

More like im in if we start this week ;)

Not if we start next week :)

and yes im keeping eye on the other forum aswell, will be fun to see if this thing acctually work :)

G

Garh Khartari

Workes fine, been in a group like that a week and despite us mocking a bit too much around looking for good xp spots we've gotten to lvl 41 in around 2 days playtime.

Not to mention we started out losing a couple people, who we had to find replacements for, anyways.. if you can stick to the plan the group leader sets you should have a great time and end up with a lvl 50 quite fast. :)

Good luck to you guys, hope it all works out well.

M

marach

Count me in as sm would like to talk whit you in game about it tho

G

Gaal66

Good luck to you guys, hope it all works out well.

Thanks mate :)

Count me in as sm would like to talk whit you in game about it tho

Added you to a SM spot :)
I'm usually playing Liriana or Golo, but if you can't find me ingame, just talk to one of the members in [Heart & Soul] and have them ask in guild chat for me.

Check your PM too btw.

G

Gaal66

Added your mate to the final SM spot and the group is ready to start.

Everyone must keep a close eye on the thread in the link from my first post, and I need your confirmation about the time I've set.

Everything is now up to you guys, we're all ready, so give me feedback or else nothing will happen.

Get your char to lvl 10 and log him in Gna Faste. We will try to start tomorrow. Read the thread please.

G

Gaal66

ok, due to 2 guys not reading the thread properly, we're now short of 2 people.

2 SM spots still open, so contact me for a spot.

I might have 1 replacement ready already, and if I have, then we will continue as planned.

Just be sure to check the thread in the link!

Ewania, contact me please :)

Users who are viewing this thread