playing DAOC with ''Reverse Mouse''

statued

Loyal Freddie
Is there any1 in this game that plays with there mouse look in form other then ''on'' (i.e set to reverse or off completly)
i wish to know to prove a point xD

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m always playing reversed mouse, i.e. pulling mouse towards me = look up, push it away from me = look down. That what you mean?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i play "normal"!!!

push away from me means looks up, and pull towards me means looks down

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
I`m always playing reversed mouse, i.e. pulling mouse towards me = look up, push it away from me = look down. That what you mean?

same

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Guess it's a matter of getting used to it.

The human brain only takes a few minutes to get complete used to it, then it becomes natural.

mirieth!

Banned
reverse makes baby jesus cry. i have it on my bb client for some reason and it has resulted into many comedic deaths in toa due to my laziness in actually setting it to off.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i play with "normal" mode as in up is up and down is down :) i remember someone used to play first person shooters like that and sucked arse until i switched his mouse around and then he was like "OMG this is so easy"

Reverse mouse does make baby jesus cry

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, I used to have it on Reverse until I discovered that if I tried to play a FPS after playing on Reverse for a while I'd look down trying to aim up, etc, and usually ended up dead. Playing DAoC is already enough of a killer to whatever little skill I had with FPSs, best not to overdo it. ;)

Abnormal

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Hehe, I used to have it on Reverse until I discovered that if I tried to play a FPS after playing on Reverse for a while I'd look down trying to aim up, etc, and usually ended up dead. Playing DAoC is already enough of a killer to whatever little skill I had with FPSs, best not to overdo it. ;)

I reverse both in DAoC and in FPS games!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
I fall off my chair trying to play without inverted mouse :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Doesn't matter if it's reversed or not, not a setting I ever have to look at as I use it in either just as easily :)

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Abnormal said:
I reverse both in DAoC and in FPS games!
Ewul! Ewul!!

Nah it really just comes down to a matter of preference. The only games I can stand reverse in is flight simulators, and I don't like those. :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
tried it.. .but it's soo terribly hard to reach the mousebuttons then..
ltmm3d.jpg

but seriously... nah.. can't stand using reverse mouselook... it's annoying and just illogical imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom