Playing a euro client in the usa ?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
Heya,

Ok so im playing on the avalorn server.

However i was wondering. If i buy all the expansions will i later be able to play the same expansions on the american servers if i ever decide to, maybe classic there or origins ?

Though im not so sure this works once i registered my cd keys in europe.
Then again its only 20 euro and i do believe mythic deserves the money for keeping the servers up still. Still i'd rather save then give away hehe.

Anyone know if this is possible or ?

Im also not sure if i download the digital 5 expansion pack itll make any difference if its from the german euro site or the english euro site. As far as i know they are all the same client just with different language options ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
1) Patch game client to the USA client
2) Use the 14 day trial account to setup an account. Once 14 days are up it will convert into a proper account.
3) iirc trial account has everything up to Catacombs or Darkness Rising free, You would only have to buy Lab of Minotaur.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
alright so i dont even have to edit anything and then just have to buy new keys or dont i even have to buy new keys after the trial converts to a subscribtion ? Besides having to buy the cd key+ game for the minataur that is.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
You'll get a key from the trial which is a standard generic 14 day one. When the 14 days expire you can convert it into a proper account. If you go on the camelotheralnd (i think) they have links to the trial accounts.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
Alright thanx alot :). No disaster if i would have had to buy the game 2 times. Its only 20 euro which i think mythic deservers anyway for keeping all servers up and running still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom